It is currently Sat 21. Sep 2024 6:45:47

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: setting flight modes
PostPosted: Mon 20. May 2024 16:03:42 

Mattes61 wrote:
OMG ! :shock: :lol:
Copy and paste helps no one this is very confusing - no one will understand that and it is really unrealistic what you want -

As said before I don't believe that you are able to controll all this "flightmodes" -

I don't understand why everything has to be so complicated, it's like Senaka had suggested, who in heaven's name needs 16 channels - I can still understand that in functional model building, but you're safe on the ground and risk with incorrect operation no crash and does not endanger other people -

If you can't fly a helicopter then practice with a simulator, it's always safer and cheaper -

the forum reformatted, try this, but I can already tell you know what I need and dont need.

and I guess Spirit just waisted their time putting all these modes in, cause no one who can fly would need them.

and they dont provide enough channels anyway.

bank 1 2 3

1 thr
2 roll
3 pitch
4 yaw
5 gain
6 CP
7 bank
8 stab norm stab acro stab scale
9 rescu norm rescu acro rescu norm
10 rescu auto rescu auto rescu auto
11 coax coax coax
12 Pos Hold Pos Hold Pos Hold
13 RTH Land
14 Alt Hold Alt Hold Alt Hold
15 geofence geofence geofence
16 alt limit

PostPosted: Mon 20. May 2024 17:25:14 

Sorry for saying that, it is total unrealistic to have all this "programed" modes no one will need this entirely -

Just to make it clear again with what you said in another thread of mine, from now on there will be no more support from me, you are a troll! You only want to cause trouble here nothing else -

PostPosted: Mon 20. May 2024 17:29:52 

Mattes61 wrote:
Sorry for saying that, it is total unrealistic to have all this "programed" modes no one will need this entirely -

Just to make it clear again with what you said in another thread of mine, from now on there will be no more support from me, you are a troll! You only want to cause trouble here nothing else -

I hope you understand, that is your view, your opinion. As for your opinions/support, if this is support, I bid it a fond farewell.

PostPosted: Mon 20. May 2024 17:41:53 

Do you think with your nice manner you get any help here ? I believe not...
Ignore it as far as I'm concerned, I don't have any problems with it -

PostPosted: Mon 20. May 2024 18:57:11 

I can imagine that a person wants to test all the functions that the unit can do... something can be done using BANK, it actually replaces 3 channels...
You can have different types of rescue and stabilization in the bank.
Realistically, including direct control elements, about 15 different states can be controlled, 13 directly by channels and 2 by banks.
Some functions of e.g. Geolink are on one channel 2 (e.g. altitude hold with and without collective, returning home and saving it).
As I wrote, it is realistic that there will be more free channels for other functions in the following updates.

PostPosted: Mon 20. May 2024 20:02:17 

Today elrs Does not support 16 channels.
if you want to use 16 channels use frsky x8r with s.bus and you can use 16 channels .
But Before buying, read if they have the features you want.
I have 16 channels but I use 9 of them.

push more than 4 switches in flight it's not easy.
Changhe multimodule 4 in1 and a receiver that is not ppm if you want to use the governor.
use receivers with s.bus or similar where you connect the servants to the spirit if you want to use all the functions.
I asked here in the forum I need these things and then I bought them.
Can I see a photo of your spirit and receives?

PostPosted: Mon 20. May 2024 20:04:36 
Site Admin

Do you really think you will be able to select from all the rescue modes within few miliseconds when flying?

You do not need any rescue mode if Altitude Limit is programmed.

It is realistic to try all the functions maybe few times but for this you need just 7 channel radio.

Spirit has over 30 functions you can assign to a channel. But it is really not better to have them all assigned.

PostPosted: Tue 21. May 2024 3:41:32 

if this is support, I bid it a fond farewell.
GOODBYE ! If you need all these features maybe you should get into RC car . :D

PostPosted: Tue 21. May 2024 6:59:46 
Site Admin

I am afraid at this moment you can just wait. It could take few months for added support for more channels.
If you really need all this at the same time you can unassign Gyro Gain. You will get at least one extra channel I am not sure if you understand how bank switching is working but it will have no effect on assigned features if these are assigned to a dedicated channel.
Bank switching is for changing values of Spirit parameters. They will not change behavior of the GeoLink features, Rescue or Stabilisation. For example if you want different flight behavior.
Flight modes are not related to Spirit at all. It is configured all in your radio.
In other words we are trying to explain you that what you think you need will not help you.
So assigning for example 3 different Rescue modes are for nothing. You can switch them immediately in your radio through integration if needed.

Yes, when you are in Bank 1 or 2 only parameters that are not Base can be changed. This is intentional and correct behavior. In Bank 0 you can configure all Base parameters.
Channel assignment is considered as very Base settings. This behavior is same from the beginning for around 15 years.