It is currently Sat 21. Sep 2024 6:43:40

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 07. Jan 2022 10:38:25 

As I have been explaining, I have installed three GT's with GeoLink, in the two Goblin 500 the Position Hold does not work when I activate it, the Heli starts glitching and loses altitude quickly without reacting to the stick!
Curious in the KRAKEN 700 it works from day one! I was hoping with Update 3.3.3. that this would be solved,
I have done everything that I have been hear including deactivating the GeoLink Log. Due this not function behaviour I still not test Coming Home, Auto Landing ect. :cry: Since last Summer :cry:

PostPosted: Fri 07. Jan 2022 13:12:31 

Hello,
Did you calibrate the compass?
Did you set home position properly?

How did you mount your Geolink unit?
Any chances you blocked the pressure sensor? Or put some hot glue or whatever on the connector that may seal the unit and interfere with the pressure measurment?

Just some ideas.
Not sure it helps.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat 08. Jan 2022 11:13:24 
Site Admin

Hello,

Position hold will not change altitude at all normally.
If yes, then I am afraid some other feature is enabled. Most likely Altitude Hold.

Please turn off all other features in GeoLink Aid tab and also in the Channels window.
This should help.

You have to be able to control collective pitch with position hold. You can verify this also at the bench when GeoLink led light is On.

PostPosted: Mon 10. Jan 2022 11:16:34 

Hello,

Yes I do firstly all that , Compass calibration , than I try the idea you told me with Compass Heading
correction, I start with minus values until 40% and the Heli in Position Hold still glitch, I change the value to plus 40% and the Heli stops now glitching and Hold the position, but lose altitude very fast even with stick full Throttle,
I was then start to adjust with vertical gain and when I was in the value 90% the Heli goes faster down,
I notice with 40% value the Heli goes slower down. Also it's strange with the Function Position Hold with Pitch active that the Heli lose altitude and not react to the stick input. The point is that I have this problems only on the GOBLIN 500, on the GOBLIN Big Kraken works fine since installation. :?:

PostPosted: Fri 04. Mar 2022 19:23:56 

Hello after some Tesflights,
So I disconnect the function Altitude Hold with Position Hold, what a wonder now the Positoin Hold works !??
But why in the bigger Heli my Kraken works the Altitude Hold with Position Hold together !!??
That' s mean in the smaller Heli Goblin 500 it's not a Position Hold, because in GPS Mode, the function Positon Hold is :: mantain the altitude and the vertical postion, as I say in the smaller Heli it's mantain only the vertical !! :oops:

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

Position hold will not change altitude at all normally.
If yes, then I am afraid some other feature is enabled. Most likely Altitude Hold.

Please turn off all other features in GeoLink Aid tab and also in the Channels window.
This should help.

You have to be able to control collective pitch with position hold. You can verify this also at the bench when GeoLink led light is On.