It is currently Mon 16. Sep 2024 20:38:41

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon 05. Aug 2024 1:03:52 

This is insane. I have tried everything. I even tried a model template i had setup for rotorflight to see if arming channels would help and no luck. What i have is absolutely the TX is binded with the RP3-H. What i don't have is servo movement. Nothing in diagnostic page, i reset spirit, updated again even though its on most recent, reset RP3-H and re-updated it. Tried all CRSF, SBUS, INVERTED, even SUMd..lol! If i try to turn the TX off it says receiver connected and i have white wire to signal on RUD, Red wire to middle of RUD and black on bottom of RUD. Then i have Green on signal of elev/aielron top port of spirit On top oif all this i tried those wires in different configs. Do you see my frustration especially when a guy on HeliFreak hooked his right up no problem. The spirit unit is fine and tx16s is been working flawless for 2 years, the ranger micro is fine too both it and the RP3-H on firmware 3.4.3. I have no idea

PostPosted: Wed 07. Aug 2024 19:29:16 

Fixed it, bought a new RPH-3 plugged in the wires, changed spirit to CRSF, updated receiver to 3.4.3, BAM! its working. I suppose the other receiver was a dud or the wiring harness for the receiver was a bad one, i've read somewhere some of the crimps on the wires were not good. I'll check the new harness on the old receiver to see, but anyway it's working. :). Now gotta figure telemetry out.

PostPosted: Sat 24. Aug 2024 22:28:29 

Hello, I have the same thing. What do you have to do for the telemetry to work with the receiver?

PostPosted: Sun 25. Aug 2024 21:14:14 

I haven't figured out telemetry yet, the other guy i saw that did this , couldn't get telemetry either. I'm sure it will change soon.

PostPosted: Wed 04. Sep 2024 21:37:48 

Can't get telemetry either (TX16S). I get the sensors in the transmitter and telemetry values from the receiver sensors (e.g. ext-v), but no values from the Spirit. ESC telemetry is showing up in the Spirit configuration software but it doesn't appear to get passed to the radio.

Another issue is that the Spirit software channel assignment only allows channels 1-7 to be used to the functions on the left side of the screen for 7 total functions, but with ELRS unless you are in 16ch half rate mode channel 5 is a binary switch intended for arming, so not usable for this purpose. Even in 16ch mode I've been told the transmitter/receiver act differently when armed/disarmed, the main thing being relevant here is dynamic power and active cooling controls are disabled when disarmed. So with channel 5 out of the picture there is no way to assign a bank switch (unless skipping the channel for gyro gain). It isn't an option in the dropdown on the right side for channels 8+. This should be changed.