It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 18:48:34

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue 02. Jul 2019 12:51:03 
Site Admin

We have found that the issue is really present and is occurring with some Spektrum satellites and possibly SPM4649T receiver + uSpirit.
The issue has impact only on saving RTH, GeoFence position from radio. But after reconnect of the battery everything should work fine.

Firmware update that will be released this week will solve the problem.

Thank you very much for the report and sorry for the troubles!

PostPosted: Tue 02. Jul 2019 13:08:39 

ZeXx86 wrote:
We have found that the issue is really present and is occurring with some Spektrum satellites and possibly SPM4649T receiver + uSpirit.
The issue has impact only on saving RTH, GeoFence position from radio. But after reconnect of the battery everything should work fine.

Thomas,

as usual, i must say you are very helpful and have a great sense of customer support, i will test the new version and am verry happy to read your message.

Pierre

PostPosted: Thu 04. Jul 2019 20:38:39 

ZeXx86 wrote:

Thanks....for future issues like this might be helpful to acknowledge the issue or say your looking into it. The pure silence was a little frustrating. I can understand you guys have lots of thing you are working on. Just an acknowledgment would have been sufficient.

I am using a single spektrum SAT. It’s the newer model I believe I can get the model number when I get home if that helps. I’ll be back home after the 8th. Power cycling did nothing for me. And it did more than just prevent programming. My crash was because of this issue. It’s as if the RX went dead no response at all from the tx. It’s an intermittent issue. Power cycle the tx comes back. If you try to fly it you will lose Rx again.

PostPosted: Wed 10. Jul 2019 1:43:35 

I am using the SPM4648 works fine without the geolink. With the geolink attached unable to program location and the RX gets dropped upon take off.

PostPosted: Sun 14. Jul 2019 8:47:19 
Site Admin

We are very sorry for the troubles. We have found the issue at the time I have written it here. So it was not possible to acknowledge anything sooner. We can offer you at least special discount for our products for the inconvience.

It is very important to perform preflight check to make sure everything is working properly.

PostPosted: Mon 22. Jul 2019 16:11:18 

No discount needed thanks for the offer though there are some unknowns that are assumed when getting into this hobby. This is why my testing has been on an oxy 2 and not a larger heli. You guys have these priced at a reasonable price already no extra discount needed keep up the good work. Preflight check would not have told someone they would lose RX. It would have only told someone that geolink was not working. RX worked as expected at preflight check. Once you got in the air it started misbehaving and then went out entirely.

If the geolink is broken from the crash how about I mail it in and you folks fix it? I’m still waiting for your update before I try again.

PostPosted: Mon 22. Jul 2019 17:48:54 

2.6.2 was released on July 19th

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3399

PostPosted: Tue 23. Jul 2019 18:57:32 

LogoX2 wrote:

Excellent thanks for the heads up. I've been traveling a lot lately for work. I'll try the update out and see how it goes.

PostPosted: Sat 27. Jul 2019 14:01:54 

I updated the firmware bench test shows both RX and geolink working reliably now. I however have not been able to fly it. I need a new main gear and the cnc main gear is out of stock everywhere for the Oxy2. I'll update once I am able to fly it.

PostPosted: Mon 19. Aug 2019 0:52:42 

The 2.6.2 corrects the RTH that stopped working in the uSpirit. Thanks, I can use it with a 230S with the electric motor and not worry about it going to far, I have a lot of wind and the RTH enables me to be secure.