It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 11:48:34

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon 05. Nov 2018 9:11:32 

Hello,
Spirit has a section or we changed the ratio of ESC?
I made a flight by disconnecting Géolink, the consumption was not displayed on my transmitter.
Before the Update with the Spitit module alone, the consumption was good and very accurate.
This afternoon I will try Geolink by changing ESC.
I keep you informed of the results.

Bonjour,
Spirit a bien une section ou on modifié le ratio de l'ESC ?
J'ai fais un vol en déconnectant Géolink, la consommation ne s'est pas affichée sur mon émetteur .
Avant les MàJ avec le module Spitit seul , la consommation était bien et très précise.
Cet après midi je vais faire des essais avec Géolink en changeant d'ESC.
Je vous tiens informé des résultats.

PostPosted: Mon 05. Nov 2018 10:16:01 
Site Admin

Hello,

when you disconnect GeoLink you have to also turn it off.
Otherwise Spirit unit will check for GeoLink all the time.

The same problem could happen if GeoLink is loosing connection during flight - as when you are loosing connection in the Spirit Settings.
We have to find the problem because this is not normal and could in theory cause problems with flight performance and capacity measurement too.

If you think that all connections are good we will ship you a new Spirit unit to see if there is a difference.

PostPosted: Mon 05. Nov 2018 10:54:31 

I think that the connections are good, the cable is the one I received, the geolink support plate is made of plastic, the nylon support and the nylon fixing screws. Only the helicopter's tube is made of aluminum.
This morning, when transferring the logs to my pc, there were still cuts like the previous video.
When I disconnect Geolink I simply remove the cord of the plug geolink side.
I see that it's not good, this afternoon I do tests cord plugged, I tests RTH and safety floor (which for my case seems to work well)
I watched the settings Geoling, Spirit, and ESC I do not see anything strange.
If I still have problems, ok I change everything and test again.

Je pense que les connections sont bonnes, le cable est celui que j'ai reçu, la platine support géolink est en plastique le support en Nylon et les vis de fixation en Nylon. Seul le tube de l'hélicoptère est en alu.
Ce matin, lors du transfert des log vers mon pc, il y a eu encore des coupures comme sur la vidéo précédente.
Quand je déconnecte Géolink je retire simplement le cordon de la prise coté géolink.
Je vois que ce n'est pas bien, cet apres midi je fais des éssais cordon branché, je tests RTH et plancher de sécurité (qui pour mon cas semble bien fonctionner)
J'ai regardé les réglages Géoling, Spirit, et ESC je ne vois rien d'étrange.
Si j'ai encore des soucis, ok je change tout et teste a nouveau.

PostPosted: Mon 05. Nov 2018 11:00:12 
Site Admin

Thank you.

Unfortunately the connection losses in the Spirit Settings are really sign of some problem.
When you disconnect GeoLink you must also turn off the support in the General tab. This is very important.

Is it possible to disconnect everything that is not needed and then try if GeoLink will be loosing connection too?
We will send you a new unit to try. Problems with connection must be resolved in any case.

PostPosted: Mon 05. Nov 2018 18:45:18 

Hello, 4 flights this afternoon, geolink connected, always geolink versions and Spirit a day, the geolink finds the satellites in 10/15 sec the first time and then in less than 10 seconds the LEDs are on, I function safety floor skates down ok, we clearly see the helicopter back to exceed the limit.
Not tested inverted flight.
RTH, several tests approx. The helicopter returns to the RTH point quickly and directly without changing trajectory.
Activating the inter I see the helicopter go back a few degrees (cyclic) a rap and then go flat to the programmed point. Afraid to be because of the fault of assembly of my geolink, not parrelle with the tube of 0.6 °?
Other tests around 5/6 after soft but often inverted aerobatics, turns, buckles, barrels, reversals 540 and flight back, flattened immediately and rocket inetr RTH, the helicopter leaves in any direction, if the point is found the helicopter makes a circle of 10m Ø around the RTH point.
I thought I felt a safety floor function during a RTH, idea or it is planned in the program.
The always-on rescue function on my transmitter always works perfectly.
Here are my essays for today. I measured the consumption, but not checked the reality of the values.
Cdlt

Bonjour, 4 vols cet apres midi, géolink raccordé, toujours versions géolink et Spirit a jour, le géolink trouve les satellites en 10/15 sec la première fois et ensuite en moins de 10 secondes les LEDs sont allumées, je fais attention que la pale carbone ne "cache" l'émission, je sais pas si ça gêne mais c'est mieux.
Fonction plancher de sécurité patins vers le bas ok, on voit nettement l'hélico remonter au dépassement de la limite.
Pas testé vol inversé.
RTH, plusieurs tests env. 15 dans toutes les directions, l'hélico retourne vers le point RTH rapidement et directement sans changer de trajectoire ok.
En activant l'inter je vois l'hélico partir vers l'arrière de quelques degrés (cyclique) un coup sec et ensuite aller à plat vers le point programmé. Peur etre à cause du défaut de montage de mon géolink, pas parrelle au tube de 0.6° ?
Autres essais environ 5/6 apres voltige douce mais souvent inversée, retournements, boucles, tonneaux, renversements 540 1/2, vol dos, remise à plat aussitot et bascule inetr RTH, l'hélico part dans toute direction, si le point est trouvé l'hélico fait un cercle de 10m de Ø autour du point RTH.
J'ai cru ressentir une fonction plancher de sécurité lors d'un RTH , idée ou c'est prévu au programme.
La fonction rescue toujours actuelle sur mon émetteur, fonctionne toujours parfaitement.
Voilà mes essais pour aujourd'hui. j'ai mesuré les consommations, mais pas vérifié la réalité des valeurs.
Cdlt

PostPosted: Mon 05. Nov 2018 20:13:31 

the log of this day, flight 17 is the one where I realized the most of RTH, the flight 20 no RTH, safety floor test only.
There were many cuts (like video) during the transfer.

les log de ce jour, le vol 17 est celui ou j'ai réalisé le plus de RTH, le vol 20 aucun RTH, des test plancher de sécurité uniquement.
Il y a eu de nombreuses coupures (comme vidéo) lors du transfert.

Attachments:
vol19.4dl [8.57 KiB]
Downloaded 40 times
vol18.4dl [12.6 KiB]
Downloaded 36 times
vol17.4dl [14.32 KiB]
Downloaded 38 times

PostPosted: Mon 05. Nov 2018 20:14:41 

vol 20

Attachments:
le 05-11-18 v2.5.10.4ds [255 Bytes]
Downloaded 31 times
vol20.4dl [10.85 KiB]
Downloaded 39 times

PostPosted: Wed 07. Nov 2018 9:42:03 

Hello ,
I changed the receiver, I changed ESC, I changed the cord (Geolink origin) I have everything checked several times.
The versions of Spirit, Geolink, ESC, jeti DC16 and receivers are up to date.
My Geoling support is more than 30cm from any motor or magnet, it is made of Nylon with nylon screws, on the aluminum tube.
The safety floor works skids down (not tested in flight back)
The RTH still does not work after a few simple figures, either it returns to the point and makes big circles around the point, or it goes away (in any direction but always in a straight line.) I noticed that, when it is not going to work, the chopper does not stop after bacule inter, it leaves quietly in a straight line, if it works, it stops and goes to the RTH.
Consumption is still errated about 270%, currents and voltages are wrong, only the T ° and the engine revolutions are real. All this indicated on my transmitter JETI DC 16 (updated version), no matter the receiver.

I changed all the components that I have duplicated, each time only one to avoid errors, what I have not changed are the Spirit and Geoling, I accept your proposal to return items.
I would like to have them in basic version, I would like to test, Spirit only old version and then upgrade to new versions.
Thank you for keeping me informed.
Cdlt

Bonjour ,
J'ai changé de récepteur , j'ai changé d'ESC, j'ai changé le cordon (origine Géolink) J'ai tout vérifié plusieurs fois.
Les versions de Spirit, de Géolink, de l'ESC, jeti DC16 et récepteurs sont à jour.
Mon support de Géoling est à plus de 30cm de tout moteur ou aimant, il est en Nylon avec des vis en Nylon, sur le tube en alu.
Le plancher de sécurité fonctionne patins vers le bas (pas testé en vol dos)
Le RTH ne fonctionne toujours pas après quelques figures simples, soit il retourne au point et fait des grands cercles autour du point, soit il part à l'opposé (dans n'importe direction mais toujours en ligne droite. J'ai remarqué que, quand il ne va pas fonctionner, l'hélico ne s'arrete pas après bacule de l'inter, il part tranquillement en ligne droite, s'il fonctionne, il s'arrete et part au RTH.
La consommation est toujours éronnée d'environ 270%, les courants et les tensions sont faux, seuls les T° et les tours moteurs sont réels. Tout ça indiqué sur mon émetteur JETI DC 16 (version à jour), peu importe le récepteur.

J'ai changé tous les composants que j'ai en double, à chaque fois un seul pour éviter les erreurs, ce que je n'ai pas changé sont le Spirit et le Géoling, j'accepte votre proposition de renvoi des éléments.
Je souhaiterais les avoir en version de base, je voudrais faire les essais, Spirit seul version ancienne et ensuite upgrader jusqu'aux nouvelles versions.
Merci de me tenir informé.
Cdlt

PostPosted: Wed 07. Nov 2018 12:03:44 
Site Admin

Thank you for your message and details.

So from your description it look like at the beginning it is working well but later after some maneuvers it is getting worse. Am I right?
I am afraid that this is all caused by connection losses with GeoLink. We will ship you other unit today and see if you can observe a difference.

PostPosted: Wed 07. Nov 2018 13:11:15 

Yes that's exactly it, if we do not "jostles" it works well, RTF point back correct and fixed, if not random operation, back with circles or he goes on an adventure.

Oui c'est exactement ça, si on ne le "bouscule" pas il fonctionne bien, point RTF retour correct et fixe, sinon fonctionnement aléatoire, retour avec cercles ou il part à l'aventure.

do I have to retouch the 0.6 ° parallelism defect of the geolink compared to the tube ?

est-ce que je dois retoucher le défaut de parallélisme de 0.6° du géolink par rapport au tube

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next