It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 19:36:45

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun 28. Oct 2018 16:57:52 

Hello
New to Spirit with a Pro unit. All set up ok, but having problems with telemetry and integration.
Set up with Spektrum DX9 with ver 2.00 with a SPM4649t on ver 1.1.10 and also with a Dsmx sat plugged into the primary port.
Spirit pro on ver 2.5.2. Using a Castle Edge 120hv esc, with live link enabled. Using the telem cc cable bought from Spirit from the receiver into a Castle quick connect then into the
Spirit on Aux1.
DX9 has ESC and Text gen enabled in telemetry window, also done the auto-config.
The problem is that some times the Telem/integration works and then i can disconnect the power and reconnect power and it then will not work.
Sometimes it will not work from the start.... Any ideas as i have searched this and Helifreak forums and can not find an answer....
The Spirit works for the flight setup, Just the Telem problems. Thanks for any help....
Regards Adrian
Edit: Just to add that i have gone into advanced window and set telem to castle with poles and ratio set....

PostPosted: Mon 29. Oct 2018 9:40:50 
Site Admin

Hello,

what you could do is to plug off your Spektrum satellite temporarily.
Then you can try it again to see if it will help.

If so, then please try to connect the Satellite to a secondary satellite port in the Spirit Pro unit.

PostPosted: Sun 04. Nov 2018 22:00:38 

Well an update. Tried with sat removed and in secondary port then with 2 sats which i have now left setup like this and esc telemetry does not always start up. If i remove power from Spirit pro and reconnect it usually works then......took the heli for the first flight and all worked very well flight wise from default settings, very pleased. The telemetry problem is not too bad but it would be nice to sort out.....