It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 18:20:24

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 19. Jul 2018 7:59:11 

Hello everyone. After many tests and various tests, I start to think that my Micro Spirit Unit is not working well. I wrote some posts where I had problems with radio signal loss, and problems with servo, solved by changing servo and ESC. I had sh0257 savox that did not work well on microspirit (jitter). With tomas' advice I bought the cyclic ds92a and a new hobbywing 40a platinium v4 controller, which solved all the problems, radio signal loss, and jitter of the servos. I now have another problem,
I have the pitch servo that remains stationary after initialization, as if it were off . I installed on my trex 250 two units at the same time, in order to connect only the cables to understand the problem where it was. With my bitter surprise I discover that it is the micro spirit unit that gives me this problem, in fact my Spirit pro that I had mounted on another heli, disassembled to do this exclusion test and mounted simultaneously on my trex 250 does not give me these problems.

From the picture as you can see I mounted the landing skid of the trex 500 on a trex 250 dfc and two units, to make sure you have fast connections without disassembling all over again just for testing, to stay on the same configuration, servos, regulator etc etc,

In the end I also suspected that the cables were jst and I tried to change many, both the original unit and other good quality bought by me, but I have not solved the problem, in the picture you can see the jst cables that I changed. Now I do not know what to think, if they are JST cables that are only suitable for passing the "signals" but not large currents, or there is something in the unit that does not go.I am convinced that there is something in the unit that does not work well.
I repeat now the problem that I have on the micro spirit is the dish that remains wrong, and a servo does not work, and I speak of a new servo, that of the pitch, ds92a with a week of life.
Then magically as soon as I change units everything works fine. I've also tried to invert the pitch and aile cables, but the problem always remains on the same channel as the pitch.
The working frequency of the servos has been set to 333 mhz as in the serviceability table, and to 6 volts, so nothing wrong with their configuration, and the other parameters of the spirit all by default.
Summarizing the problem is only the pitch servo, which remains stationary as off after initialization, so it is not possible to use heli.
Changing Units from Spirit Micro to Spirit pro all disappears and works well.

How can I solve?

Thanks

Attachments:
sp4.JPG
sp4.JPG [ 93.94 KiB | Viewed 515 times ]
sp3.JPG
sp3.JPG [ 98.11 KiB | Viewed 515 times ]
sp..JPG
sp..JPG [ 107.28 KiB | Viewed 515 times ]

Last edited by Pino74 on Thu 19. Jul 2018 8:51:24, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu 19. Jul 2018 8:01:54 

I replied to insert other photos,
Thanks

Attachments:
sp5.JPG
sp5.JPG [ 90.74 KiB | Viewed 490 times ]
sp6.JPG
sp6.JPG [ 75.26 KiB | Viewed 490 times ]

PostPosted: Thu 19. Jul 2018 14:44:43 
Site Admin

Hello,

thank you for detailed description.

I would like to just ask if you loaded very same settings in the Spirit Pro as for uSpirit and if both units were powered in the very same way?
Sometimes servo initialization problems are related to BEC voltage startup. So it is important to make everything completely identical when comparing the units.

If it was identical then what we could do is to ship you another uSpirit. In this way we can find where the problem is. This would be probably the fastest way.

PostPosted: Thu 19. Jul 2018 15:10:21 

Hi Tomas

THE FIRST WHAT I did was load the 1ds configuration bank, from the micro spirit to the spirit pro, then into the same settings units, and also to the esc level, bec output the same 6 volt same initial voltage. i have two control units in the same heli, x detach and reconnect the cables quickly and exclude and isolate the problem.

Just on micro spirit the pitch servo like as off at start up,
as soon as I reconnected the cables to the spirit pro, the pitch servo initialized and worked properly.

I'd rather send you the unit for a check. How and where?

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri 20. Jul 2018 14:11:47 
Site Admin

Hi,

OK, no problem. We will test the unit, it will take no more than one day.

Please ship the unit here:
Spirit System
Tomas Jedrzejek
K Olsine 28
73514 Orlova-Lutyne
Czech Republic.

You can send in any way, the cheapest is in a bubble wrap letter (around 4€).

PostPosted: Fri 20. Jul 2018 14:15:33 

Thanks Tomas

Then I organize for shipping, next week I send and confirm you.

PostPosted: Tue 24. Jul 2018 7:10:59 
Site Admin

Thank you too.

PostPosted: Tue 24. Jul 2018 10:57:55 

Hi Tomas

Today I sent you as you told me the unit(Microspirt) in the bubblewrap letter and my personal information inside. Just get there then we resent. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed 01. Aug 2018 8:42:38 
Site Admin

Hi,

today we received your unit, thank you!
Now we are testing it.

PostPosted: Wed 01. Aug 2018 8:58:09 

Ok Thanks when you have news you can write me and we agree on shipping and service costs