It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 11:39:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 10. Feb 2017 15:08:46 

Tomas, did you give them a call? I guess you have to pay for the upcoming updates...

PostPosted: Fri 10. Feb 2017 15:24:50 
Site Admin

Regarding Spirit Aero calling is unfortunately useless. We are trying to solve the issue for more than half a year with them.
To this day, we have no answer for related questions with Aero.

What updates do you mean?

PostPosted: Fri 10. Feb 2017 15:36:42 

They have to change the BIN file for every Spirit version. Haven't they?

PostPosted: Fri 10. Feb 2017 15:41:04 
Site Admin

They only have to click one button to release BIN file. We are supplying source codes with the changes. So we are sending them the file that only has to be converted to the format that Jeti transmitter is accepting.
So there is no work from their side.

They own tool to do the BIN files, that is only in their property (they did not accepted to share it with us).

PostPosted: Fri 10. Feb 2017 15:47:30 

ZeXx86 wrote:
They only have to click one button to release BIN file. We are supplying source codes with the changes. So we are sending them the file that only has to be converted to the format that Jeti transmitter is accepting.
So there is no work from their side.

Oh, I hope they will not do the same with the heli systems :shock:

PostPosted: Mon 13. Feb 2017 11:55:10 

gerry wrote:
Hello Tomas!
I have the last few days very much trying to get a result regarding Spirit Aero with Jeti. I have to date no answer from Jeti directly!
Today my account was blocked in the Jetiforum.Das probably the answer ?? !!
Greetings, Gernot

As stated by the admin you used two different Logins which isn't allowed in that forum. I had preferred not blocking your account but contacting you to cancel one of them.

Maybe it was the combination of critisizing and using two accounts.

But the problem is, no one of us can decide who is right! Tomas says, that they don't want to create the bin file and Jeti says they don't have gotten one.

P.S. you said in the jeti forum, that I've contacts to jeti. That is not the case. I'm jsut a normal customer.

My Helis: Walkera 4G6 2S µBrain, Align T-Rex 250 FBL Microbeast, Oxy 3 Spirit Pro controlled by Jeti DS16

PostPosted: Mon 13. Feb 2017 12:00:10 
Site Admin

We have the source code prepared at least for half a year for Jeti. And we can also share it here. But probably it is useless.
They have received it, particularly the latest, updated version was sent directly to the Jeti developer at 8.2.2017 19:53.
I am in contact directly with the people that are responsible for doing the BIN files. So it can't be more direct.

PostPosted: Mon 13. Feb 2017 12:43:08 

Hello Tomas,

it was no offense against you. In the past no one from Jeti and Spirit has given me wrong information, so it is hard to decide, who is right here.

My Helis: Walkera 4G6 2S µBrain, Align T-Rex 250 FBL Microbeast, Oxy 3 Spirit Pro controlled by Jeti DS16

PostPosted: Mon 13. Feb 2017 13:21:54 
Site Admin

I understand. But I can assure you that they have everything to do the BIN file. There is no reason why we want to limit our customers as the integration is fully supported by e.g. FrSky radios from the beginning. Integration with Jeti is even easier to implement.

Also their staff can anytime contact us in case of need. They only replied that it is not possible with no reason to this day.

PostPosted: Tue 14. Feb 2017 15:28:34 
Site Admin

Today we have received response from main Jeti representative.
Basically there is nothing new. Only that because they are working closely with Hacker, Emcotec they are somehow close to BD.
Allegedly BD is not competitor because of their pricing. They will not allow any other 3rd party to release integration for fixed-wings or copters (multirotors).
So not only Spirit but other units are limited in this way too (at least their official version).

So my personal guess is, they are probably building something similar to Mikado to lock the platform in such way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next