It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 18:09:33

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue 14. Feb 2017 16:44:20 

Hello Tomas!
Exactly, these were our assumptions!
I have written Jeti some time ago, the way the way like Mikado is encapsulated is the wrong, because I think that the model flying pilot would like to decide which components he would use. No one wants to be forced to do it. I had also before the introduction of the VBAR several Mini Vstabi in the employment, but to the setting on the airfield one was suddenly forced to buy a VBAR. Therefore, I and my colleagues switched to Spirit and we are not the only ones, I know many of those of Mikado gone for this reason .
Mikado certainly has a good product, but they certainly have some customers with this policy, garade those who fly heli and plane and maybe even thermalssegler!
But I know that you are on the right way and there will always be opportunities to adjust the spirit on the airfield. The app is the best solution and should be with the priority in front of the Wifi link.I believe this most home in the workshop The PC software with USB and at the airport the APP on mobile phone or tablet.

Even without Jeti support, we will remain faithful to the spirit. The support is very important and that is your first-class!

Greetings, Gernot

PostPosted: Wed 08. Mar 2017 9:32:10 

Hello.

I was very busy with work the last few month and now I read this very bad news about the BIN-File for Spirit-Aero-Integration.
The decision for me to go Jeti was the open Mind behind Jeti but this changed now.
I can understand their decision not to support Spirit-Aero because of their own internal products which are planned for the future.
But before I buy a BD or a Assist for my Jeti I would also go for a Opensource TX like Taranis.
No one can dictate me my decissions!

Regards
Ingbert

PostPosted: Wed 08. Mar 2017 18:04:41 

Hello Ingbert!
I have used the last week strongly at Jeti and in the Jetiforum for the Bin file, Conclusion was the temporary end of my account in the Jeti forum and after several mails to Jeti, then the clear cancellation. There will definitely no bin file for Aero. For my part I am very disappointed by Jeti, but I have accepted it and now for the surface planes a WifiLink bought. I will make the settings via mobile phone when I'm at the airfield. It is not very much, what must be adjusted later!
I had also after this answer by Jeti a change to taranis thought. Can still happen, but for the time being I leave it thereby.Ich only hope it not with later updates of the Heli software, problems with the Bin file will give, because then I change immediately!

Greetings, Gernot

PostPosted: Fri 10. Mar 2017 20:01:59 
Site Admin

Hello,

this is very sad :( I hope that they will realize that their decision is not good.

PostPosted: Mon 13. Mar 2017 13:32:00 

gerry wrote:
Hello Ingbert!
I have used the last week strongly at Jeti and in the Jetiforum for the Bin file, Conclusion was the temporary end of my account in the Jeti forum and after several mails to Jeti, then the clear cancellation. There will definitely no bin file for Aero. For my part I am very disappointed by Jeti, but I have accepted it and now for the surface planes a WifiLink bought. I will make the settings via mobile phone when I'm at the airfield. It is not very much, what must be adjusted later!
I had also after this answer by Jeti a change to taranis thought. Can still happen, but for the time being I leave it thereby.Ich only hope it not with later updates of the Heli software, problems with the Bin file will give, because then I change immediately!

Greetings, Gernot

Thx for sharing this info.
I'm looking to replace my old Futaba T7C, it will not be a Jeti.