It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024 23:54:54

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: SERVO LIMITS
PostPosted: Tue 21. Feb 2023 19:39:25 

In prop hanging, the full rudder deflection is required, with the faulty unit (that would NOT work in heli mode either) i am unable to get full deflection from the transmitter, only when setting the limit. one side is fine, the left side is not.
the program crashes every time you use bank switch, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SET SEPARATE FUNCTIONS.
Same settings different spirit, problem gone!!???

With the same interface another spirit unit works perfectly in all banks, with separate settings.
You have an Answer for everything, but not the right ones, this is unit no 4 you can sort out when i bring them to you personally in the spring, when you demonstrate all the the things that you say work that don't

i will stay with you for a week, should be very funny.

when i tried this brand new spirit in heli mode ... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5479#p39566 ...every time i started the engine the pitch would stop working, another odd ball problem that disappeared when i changed the spirit out for another unit, how do explain that? :o :roll:

PostPosted: Tue 21. Feb 2023 19:48:21 
Site Admin

If you will do what I wrote it will work.
If you have a problem with our support because you think you understand our unit better then I am afraid we can't help you.
Yes, I have answer for everything because I personally designed Spirit units and all related software.

If you dont believe I will connect to your computer by TeamViewer and show that you are not right.

PostPosted: Tue 21. Feb 2023 20:04:33 

I know exactly who you are Thomas, we have had hundreds of emails and problems, I have already proved you wrong three times its about time you win one, i will be in touch for ANOTHER teamviewer session
i take it you want the the faulty unit re installing?

you really need to work on that memory, take some notes on your customers names, it may help you remember i spent well over 2000 euro in the last 9 months with you.

Awesome unit on a heli configuration that works, just that not all do. THATS fACT.

PostPosted: Tue 21. Feb 2023 20:14:14 

One thing I didn't clear in my mind, with separate elevator servos, like 2 off them, when they don't deflect at the same rate and they dont stop at the same endpoints how do we trim that in the program? I unable to see a way around this, its not possible mechanically, only electronically using separate channels, with powerbox and others its no issue but i don"t see a way around it with the spirits very limited aero capabilities, I was unable assign another channel for elevator..? did i miss something?

PostPosted: Tue 21. Feb 2023 20:21:01 
Site Admin

I remember you very well actually.
I understand you can see that problem is resolved by replacing the unit. But this automatically does not mean the unit is faulty :) You still have to learn a lot even that you think you know more than us.
Of course it is the easiest to say that it is broken. But trying to understand why these two things are working differently is another story.
If you would proceed as I said many, many times, many problems can be resolved.
You really dont have to use another unit :)

I am afraid we are not guys that will replace you all products as soon as you think it is broken. We are here to find if it is really broken and to find REAL solution.

PostPosted: Tue 21. Feb 2023 20:23:27 
Site Admin

kim hill wrote:
One thing I didn't clear in my mind, with separate elevator servos, like 2 off them, when they don't deflect at the same rate and they dont stop at the same endpoints how do we trim that in the program? I unable to see a way around this, its not possible mechanically, only electronically using separate channels, with powerbox and others its no issue but i don"t see a way around it with the spirits very limited aero capabilities, I was unable assign another channel for elevator..? did i miss something?

You can trim second elevator servo with Subtrim CH0. Changing of the travel range for each servo is not supported by Spirit Aero at the moment.