It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 18:53:51

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 27. Oct 2017 16:54:39 

May I ask how you get the banks working on the Jeti? I did select channel mapping ch7 and I have ch7 moving in my Jeti servo monitor. I then selected switching via Tx, but still don't work.

2.4.3 in Spirit Pro and 4.23 in Jeti :-)

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri 27. Oct 2017 17:03:08 
Site Admin

When configuring Channels through Jeti integration, make sure to click ">> Verify mapping", otherwise Channel will not leave.

To be perfectly sure that Bank Switching is working, check Diagnostic tab in the Spirit Settings and observe Bank channel. It should change when switch position is changed.
At this point all is done.

Please note that when Jeti integration is opened bank switching by the switch is inactive.

PostPosted: Sat 28. Oct 2017 10:31:54 

ZeXx86 wrote:
When configuring Channels through Jeti integration, make sure to click ">> Verify mapping", otherwise Channel will not leave.

To be perfectly sure that Bank Switching is working, check Diagnostic tab in the Spirit Settings and observe Bank channel. It should change when switch position is changed.
At this point all is done.

Please note that when Jeti integration is opened bank switching by the switch is inactive.

All this works but still it won't change banks. Looking in the diagnostics software the banks switching works. When I unplug the USB interface and try to switch banks from the Tx the helicopter is still in the same bank, only manual changing from the jeti integration is possible.

In the bank switching menu I do not have the option to choose bank switching from Tx any more. It was there before but still did not help.

PostPosted: Sat 28. Oct 2017 10:37:02 
Site Admin

If you can't see Bank Switching via TX and you have not updated Spirit.bin file, then the Bank function is unassigned - in that case also Bank can't be switched in the software.
The latest Spirit.bin file for Jeti has moved this command to the main menu, where you can see Close the menu - this should be used when leaving the integration.

Regarding Spirit Settings software, do you close the software and then unplug the cable? Only if it is properly closed, it will switch from software to your transmitter.
Same with Jeti integration.

PostPosted: Sat 28. Oct 2017 10:51:16 

ZeXx86 wrote:
If you can't see Bank Switching via TX and you have not updated Spirit.bin file, then the Bank function is unassigned - in that case also Bank can't be switched in the software.
The latest Spirit.bin file for Jeti has moved this command to the main menu, where you can see Close the menu - this should be used when leaving the integration.

Regarding Spirit Settings software, do you close the software and then unplug the cable? Only if it is properly closed, it will switch from software to your transmitter.
Same with Jeti integration.

Exiting with "close the menu" did the trick and it now works. Maybe adding a text that you must exit with the close menu for things to work would be good. :)

Once again, thank you for quick support!

PostPosted: Sat 28. Oct 2017 11:06:18 
Site Admin

You are welcome.

It is mentioned in the manual, but now we have added it is also in the Jeti integration guide.

PostPosted: Wed 24. Jan 2018 18:23:36 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Thank you for the details.

Previously it was not possible to implement more complicated menus in the Jeti integration.
Fortunately now it is possible with the latest Jeti firmware updates.

So soon the update will be available to bring the improvements.

Hello. I just want to follow up on the progress of the Jeti integration interface improvements. Are interface improvements still in the plans?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed 24. Jan 2018 23:22:55 
Site Admin

Yes, we have not forget :) At the moment there are other things in development that are unfortunately much more important to finish.

PostPosted: Wed 05. Sep 2018 23:05:25 

curmudgeon wrote:
I would also be interested in accessing the Log Viewer via the Jeti radio. Currently, I have to (1) keep the Spirit unit powered after I land, (2) walk the powered Spirit/helicopter to the pit, (3) connect the Spirit to the computer, (4) start the Spirit program in the computer, and (5) access the Log Viewer. I would prefer to access the the Log Viewer after I land via the Jeti radio right then and there rather than carry the helicopter still under power to the pit to connect it to the computer.

I would also like to view the current log via the device integration menu in my Jeti.