It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 19:35:40

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: GPS?
PostPosted: Sun 26. Nov 2017 16:12:25 
Site Admin

Hello,

we are working as hard as it is possible. In the meantime there are many other jobs with different priorities, while everybody wants it quickly.
Of course not everything is also working as intended and for example during work on the GPS we were testing few different designs. After weeks of testing it could turn out to be all wrong and it is necessary to start again with new board, etc. But it is not just about hardware that needs very specific tuning but also about software. All must work very well. It is easy to have very expensive hardware working well but not if there is cost limit otherwise you would very likely not buy it. So to get the best from affordable setup it require a lot of time. For example we have worked few years on the Spirit units until it was available publicly.
Since providing any specific data, especially date/time was in the past always bad idea we wish to not reveal anything specific. There is always problem that with more revealed information people are more impatient. Then we are bad because of this.

PostPosted: Sun 26. Nov 2017 16:36:53 

Thanks for the response. It will of course 'be ready when it's ready'.

Guess I'll take it off this years Christmas list for the time being ;)

PostPosted: Sun 26. Nov 2017 16:45:49 
Site Admin

We just wish that you are satisfied so as soon as we will consider it is perfect we will release it. In other way it would not be very good gift for your model :)

PostPosted: Mon 27. Nov 2017 8:04:21 

My experience with GPS supported FBL is that you will outgrow it really fast, especially when you have some simulator (I need under 2 months).

PostPosted: Fri 15. Dec 2017 22:39:17 

pls make detailed tests with that gps modul. I dont want another cheap elektronik junk. At the moment there is anyway winterseason.

I would rather pay much money for very good elektronik than buy cheap elektronik junk!

PostPosted: Tue 02. Jan 2018 12:09:26 

Happy new year everyone. Just to keep this section warm. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue 02. Jan 2018 12:45:57 
Site Admin

Thank you!
Happy New Year to all :)

We are very warm ;)

PostPosted: Fri 05. Jan 2018 15:14:53 
Site Admin

Progress is very good, since the most important stuff is working already.
The module itself require still more tuning to obtain the best signal and so we are cooperating with manufacturer of the chip.
It takes a lot of time, since it is over two continents. After that operation we believe we will be able to supply more testing pilots with the modules.
Great is that the module itself can be updated so firmware everywhere can be enhanced over time.

PostPosted: Fri 05. Jan 2018 15:57:39 

ZeXx86 wrote:
The module itself require still more tuning to obtain the best signal and so we are cooperating with manufacturer of the chip.
It takes a lot of time, since it is over two continents. After that operation we believe we will be able to supply more testing pilots with the modules.
Great is that the module itself can be updated so firmware everywhere can be enhanced over time.

Thank you so much for the information ! Can't await the GPS . 3 Scaler will get it, and maybe the 3 Trainer too. But i am not sure jet about the trainer.

PostPosted: Sun 07. Jan 2018 22:42:02 

ZeXx86 wrote:

Did someone mention "test pilots"? Please put me on the list!! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next