It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 15:53:51

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 30  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: GPS?
PostPosted: Wed 21. Feb 2018 19:41:14 

Sweet...[THUMBS UP SIGN]....Can't wait.
Also,please don't forget the update to activate rescue with all 'hands' off the transmitter.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed 21. Feb 2018 20:38:15 

Great news and great job. I am curious if we will need to sacrifice esc telemetry for GPS?

PostPosted: Sun 25. Feb 2018 3:48:48 

vvv850 wrote:
Great news and great job. I am curious if we will need to sacrifice esc telemetry for GPS?

I also wonder about this as it seems there's no other way to passthrough attitude data aside from the Sys port. If that's the case, it will be a bummer since all of my helis with Spirit also have telemetry and I already got used to current-consumed trigger to land instead of regular timer.

Unless, Spirit was able to design a data port splitter of some sort or the GPS module doesn't use the Sys port for connection.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Feb 2018 19:52:03 

Sakuji wrote:
vvv850 wrote:

I also wonder about this as it seems there's no other way to passthrough attitude data aside from the Sys port. If that's the case, it will be a bummer since all of my helis with Spirit also have telemetry and I already got used to current-consumed trigger to land instead of regular timer.

Unless, Spirit was able to design a data port splitter of some sort or the GPS module doesn't use the Sys port for connection.

Yes the lack of information on this and features is getting frustrating.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Feb 2018 20:00:49 
Site Admin

It will work with all integrations and all telemetries together.

We do not wish to reveal any information until preorder. Unfortunately from past experience we have learned that people are frustrated more, when they know something is coming. More details are revealed, more they are impatient. When something is told and then it is different, then people are again frustrated. So the best for all is to not reveal anything, until finished. We are working as hard as we can. Thank you for understanding.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Feb 2018 20:05:46 

I understand, keep up the good work. It was just a query regarding a known setup.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Feb 2018 20:42:07 

ZeXx86 wrote:
It will work with all integrations and all telemetries together.

We do not wish to reveal any information until preorder. Unfortunately from past experience we have learned that people are frustrated more, when they know something is coming. More details are revealed, more they are impatient. When something is told and then it is different, then people are again frustrated. So the best for all is to not reveal anything, until finished. We are working as hard as we can. Thank you for understanding.

Nice to know! And very reassuring, Tomas.

Now if you could just release/ describe some of the feature set that you know certainly work. That way some of us here could see if the modules will fit our needs or not and plan accordingly.

PostPosted: Mon 26. Feb 2018 17:45:29 

guys, :D

you are like annoying kids how want their christmas presents already in October or best immedatly! When its done it is done.

PostPosted: Tue 27. Feb 2018 3:11:00 

Tomas and team,
Much continued success, and congratulations on all the accomplishments and testing you have completed so far to ensure the new GPS Release hardware and software all work together properly and nicely!

The fact that you and your team have finished many requirements and tested them regarding GPS functions is a huge milestone. Thank you again and Congratulations! Much continued success!

I hope the rest of this post is helpful to new potential customers of Spirit Products who are interested in Spirit products and not that familiar with the many items I have mentioned below.... I would like to share my experiences that may help you that you may or may not know...

Fellow Forum readers, who may not have heard of or used Spirit FBL and products.... I would like to share my long time RC Heli Use of Spirit Pro products and all the features since the beginning... Spirit simply worked and tested all their products, so I know if I set them up right they will be - IMHO the best FBL system in the world when configured properly and tuned of course, at the best lowest price possible.

Spirit is rock solid and they are tough and they work.

No, I do not work for Spirit or anything like that, I just fly their FBL units and know compared to other FBL units this is my favorite. I now only own many Spirit Pro's and fly them on multiple size heli's, and love them and all the features and flexibility they provide. And I look forward to ordering the GPS product, like everyone, and to receive this new product that will work. I feel sure based on past experiences with Spirit, it will work.

I am excited that Tomas and team have adopted the work ethic where they WILL NOT RELEASE a product until they have tested it, and flown the heli with the GPS and software to test all the features, and proven they work, and checks again to ensure they all work reliably. This has been my experience with other Spirit Products, and it is appreciated that they do not release a product until it is ready, with the intent of preventing crashes & saving me & you $$$. This is also peace of mind for me and requires patience as well, as this is one of the most wanted reliable features requested that really works out of the box.

Also, their Spirit support is lightning fast usually answering questions in hours, not days... and the support forums provide excellent resources that may answer your questions as well that have been asked and solved before.

Did you know that when you order from Spirit, located overseas, with your order coming from the Czech Republic, it is shipped FREE SHIPPING to the USA and CANADA with your package arriving in 2 DAYS in most cases!

And all their products are offered at the lowest prices anywhere, and with no upgrade fees or charges for any new releases or features of their software as well for your Spirit Products. One good example as Spirit Pro incorporated the RESCUE function and other functions for free.

Who could ask for more?
To say I am personally thrilled with Spirit Products is very very true for all the reasons mentioned, and I look forward to future innovations as well.

So happy to hear great progress is being made and closer to the release of the new GPS products each day!
Exciting times for sure for ALL of us ;-) !

Thanks again Tomas and team for all your hard work and success thus far!
Dave

PostPosted: Tue 06. Mar 2018 22:06:21 

Tomas,

Will the GPS unit we are waiting for work with all Spirits, i.e. micro, regular and pro? I am about to purchase another regular unit and want to be sure of this compatibility.

Love the Spirit and look forward to adding GPS to all of them.

Thanks,

Marty

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 30  Next