It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 3:36:03

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Bank swith
PostPosted: Fri 26. Aug 2016 7:13:43 

Hello Thomas! I talked to Frank and some other Spirit users . Your Spirit is perfect, but a futer still missing . Is it possible for a parameter on the Jeti system is set to switch to the bank switching of the transmitter on another bank , that would be very easy to compare values ​​. So far, one must always go back to the menu to switch to the bank . Is it technically possible to change the ?? Greetings Gernot

Post subject: Re: Bank swith
PostPosted: Fri 26. Aug 2016 9:49:15 
Site Admin

Hello!

I am not sure if I understand the problem correctly.

You can switch banks without going to Spirit menu.
You can do it easily by assigned switch as with any other transmitter.

Probably the problem you are observing is caused, after you enter the Spirit menu.
Then bank switching is performed through the menu. But when you want to switch again by assigned switch, you have to select Bank Switching via TX.
If you are in menu, it is same as when PC software is running. So you have to always close it by this option.

Then it will work as you wish.

PostPosted: Fri 26. Aug 2016 9:57:00 

Yes, he mean the Bank switching via TX switch in the setup.
To adjust a parameter in other banks, he want use the TX switch to change banks, not the Jeti Menü inside the setup.

I know we discussed this already and I know, it doesn't work, but the questions is, can you make it work in the future?

Best regards
Frank

PostPosted: Tue 09. May 2017 21:35:00 

I too would like to see this feature with the Jeti integration. Right now, when I make Spirit gain adjustments using the Jeti radio, I have to go into the Jeti menu, then choose the bank I want to make the gain adjustment, and then go to the desired gain. I would prefer for the active banks to be assigned to a switch for the Spirit menu just like banks are assigned to a switch for active flying. I would also like for the Jeti screen to show the active bank I am making gain adjustments on. I am worried I may make gain adjustments meant for bank 0 in bank 2, for instance. The Mac/PC software clearly shows the active bank. I would like to see the same with the Jeti-Spirit integration.

PostPosted: Sun 23. Jul 2017 9:09:07 

Hello,

Quote:
I too would like to see this feature with the Jeti integration. Right now, when I make Spirit gain adjustments using the Jeti radio, I have to go into the Jeti menu, then choose the bank I want to make the gain adjustment, and then go to the desired gain. I would prefer for the active banks to be assigned to a switch for the Spirit menu just like banks are assigned to a switch for active flying. I would also like for the Jeti screen to show the active bank I am making gain adjustments on. I am worried I may make gain adjustments meant for bank 0 in bank 2, for instance. The Mac/PC software clearly shows the active bank. I would like to see the same with the Jeti-Spirit integration.

Exactly what I thought today. It would be nice to see the active bank in the display of the Jeti transmitter. And switching through banks in the Jeti menu should be possible with the assigned switch for banks.

Regards

Chris