It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 11:38:51

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 15. Sep 2018 13:04:52 

Hello,

I am using the OpenTx integration on a Horus X10s since april. So far i am quite happy with it, but since the very beginning i am missing the "servo center" option (subtrim tuning in pc software). I cant manage to put my servos at center so it is impossible at the field to check servo horns.
However, i had the impression that this feature was missing on intenion, but today i have heard that with Jeti integration it is possible.

So could it be that the lua script for OpenTx has a bug, or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Wed 19. Sep 2018 8:25:07 
Site Admin

Hello,

you can find Subtrims in the Servos page.
Actually in the OpenTX integration guide you can find it also at screenshot.

PostPosted: Thu 20. Sep 2018 16:05:54 

Yes i have found the trims themselves, but i am missing the checkbox which is setting all of my servos to zero. Like you do it with spirit software when you are leveling your swash.

PostPosted: Thu 20. Sep 2018 21:59:11 

In Jeti there is no checkbox. If I highlight the heading right above the individual servo adjustments and press select while that heading is highlighted, the servos center just like they do when I use the checkbox in the PC software.

PostPosted: Sat 22. Sep 2018 9:48:32 

drparker151 wrote:
In Jeti there is no checkbox. If I highlight the heading right above the individual servo adjustments and press select while that heading is highlighted, the servos center just like they do when I use the checkbox in the PC software.

Thank you for describing how it is working with Jeti.
I played around some more, but on OpenTx the headers are not selectable. Only the 4 values of the servos are changeable.
As i wanted to center my servos last time i was searching for the center checkbox, didnt find it and thought okey its not possible via telemetry. So i didnt change any values according to servos.

Today, out of curiosity, i changed a servo value and voila.... all of them get the center pulse until you leave the page.

So OpenTx solution:

Just change one value and then the servos will center automatically!

Sorry that i didnt notice earlier and thought it was a LUA bug. :oops: Maybe it will help somebody else too.