It is currently Thu 18. Oct 2018 11:58:57

All times are UTC + 1 hour





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri 02. Mar 2018 20:24:09 
Offline

Joined: Thu 05. Oct 2017 20:06:35
Posts: 32
Will there be any more updates to the spirit? There's not been an update for a long time now and you were discussing lots of new features / tweeks that i would like to use.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 02. Mar 2018 22:02:36 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Posts: 8078
Of course there will be :) But we can't release until it is finished. This time there will be more news, so it require more time. More you wait, more you will get :)

_________________
Spirit System developer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 05. Mar 2018 8:58:01 
Offline

Joined: Wed 26. Nov 2014 15:25:47
Posts: 29
jjuk wrote:
Will there be any more updates to the spirit? There's not been an update for a long time now and you were discussing lots of new features / tweeks that i would like to use.


Well i guess the next major one, is the one with GPS. Which explains the long delay.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 01. Jul 2018 17:25:12 
Offline

Joined: Thu 05. Oct 2017 20:06:35
Posts: 32
Any news on the new version? Any chance of a beta release?
There's a few features that I'd really like to use asap namely:
Improved rescue settings;
Safety checkbox to disable the motor when connected to usb;
Tail slider adjustment fix;
Arrow keys to move sliders.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 05. Aug 2018 11:06:33 
Offline

Joined: Tue 28. Jun 2016 16:55:07
Posts: 14
I'm interested in the new bail out settings.
I've bought a Goblin 380 with a Vbar and the bailout is really good as it levels and the heli and climbs, but the climb rate slows. So, yesterday when I first used it, I got the heli under control quick. Unfortunately, I forgot to flick the bail out switch back and when I did I caught a switch which killed the motor!
I've just started hovering inverted (about 50 foot up!) and worry if I bail out my Trex550 with the spirit I'll bail out and loose sight of it!
Perhaps the GPS module 'net' would stop it going too high?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 05. Aug 2018 17:42:10 
Offline

Joined: Tue 17. Mar 2015 3:10:20
Posts: 54
ianboom wrote:
Unfortunately, I forgot to flick the bail out switch back and when I did I caught a switch which killed the motor!

This is why you should always have rescue on a spring loaded switch, so that it will disengage rescue when you release the switch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 06. Aug 2018 5:09:50 
Offline

Joined: Mon 14. Sep 2015 15:44:06
Posts: 64
FrankFuss wrote:
ianboom wrote:
Unfortunately, I forgot to flick the bail out switch back and when I did I caught a switch which killed the motor!

This is why you should always have rescue on a spring loaded switch, so that it will disengage rescue when you release the switch.
I second that. But GPS can help him. There's RETURN TO HOME function that will greatly help in that case.

_________________
"Flying makes me happy" -- Markus Chelios


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 06. Aug 2018 15:48:50 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Posts: 8078
When using GeoLink and Altitude Limit the Rescue is disabled in short time if the model reached a proper altitude.

_________________
Spirit System developer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 10. Aug 2018 13:23:44 
Offline

Joined: Tue 28. Jun 2016 16:55:07
Posts: 14
FrankFuss wrote:
ianboom wrote:
Unfortunately, I forgot to flick the bail out switch back and when I did I caught a switch which killed the motor!

This is why you should always have rescue on a spring loaded switch, so that it will disengage rescue when you release the switch.


I was thinking this the other day, it would have saved a crash (DX9).
The geo with a fence set up would have helped too.
I now have the licence for the Vbar so can change the settings so the motor cannot be switched off.
I have a spirit taken off a 450 I sold, so am toying with the idea of buying a geo, swapping the vbar for the spirit and selling it-I do like the vbar bail out though!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 15. Sep 2018 18:15:14 
Offline

Joined: Thu 05. Oct 2017 20:06:35
Posts: 32
jjuk wrote:
Any news on the new version? Any chance of a beta release?
There's a few features that I'd really like to use asap namely:
Improved rescue settings;
Safety checkbox to disable the motor when connected to usb;
Tail slider adjustment fix;
Arrow keys to move sliders.
None of these features appear in the latest update. Are you still planning on adding any of these?

In fact, from what I can see there are no changes except gps in the latest update.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: passe partout and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles_red v1.0.1 designed by Team -Programming forum-سيارات للبيع .