It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 0:17:32

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 11. Jun 2020 16:40:44 

latjo-k wrote:
Hi Fortune7
I try to explain,you can only have one stabi funktion/bank.In bank0 stabi or resque the same goes for bank
1-2.Stabi funktion Channel 8 is -100 100% off on,and is activated by a on off propotinal switch you chose.
So you have to determine how you set it up.
Bankswitching is done by a 3 position propotinal sw -100 50 100% and cant affect stabi resque funktion.
I understand that you want to activate resque when you are in a certain bank stabi mode this cant be done.
Its aways what you have chose in the stabi tab you can only set it on or off.
Hope this help,by the way, i was 65 years when i started whith this hobby now im 69 and enjoying it every day.
My suggestion is do it like i did in the first post in this thred.
Med vänlig hälsning
//Latjo

Thanks, Latjo, your time and effort is really appreciated. Today I tried again to set up as per your first diagram but no success - yet! Perhaps I should start a new model from the beginning because it's likely all my previous unsuccessful tries have complicated the settings (somewhere).

I now appreciate what you and Frank have been saying from the start: you can have EITHER rescue OR stabi in any flight mode. However (!), I understand that Flight Modes are recognised in priority order. For example if 'Rescue' is a flight mode, say second in the FM list to 'autorotation', and the other FMs can do bank switching, then when operated could it over-write the other FMs/Banks? Perhaps not, if banks and FMs can't be combined, even if they use the same switch........

Thanks again to all who have responded.

Cheers, Andy