It is currently Sat 20. Apr 2024 14:04:26

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: When is stock due?
PostPosted: Wed 08. Oct 2014 0:29:14 

btheli wrote:
ZeXx86 wrote:
Sorry for the problems. Because we are paying for VAT now, there are some changes in our eshop and whole company, which can cause that prices are varying across some countries. For some people it should mean better prices, for some (especially in EU) little bit higher. Thats because EU taxes.
Main batch of the units is not ready yet. But when it is ready, we can deliver hundrends of units.
Unfortunately it can take 1 - 3 weeks.

Tomas, could you consider changing your order process to accept order requests and payment information, and then process those payments and ship the units when they become available? I know I don't speak for everybody, but I really don't mind waiting a few weeks. What is really inconvenient is having to keep checking back to see if there is availability. By taking pre-orders, you would also know exactly how many units to build to satisfy demand. Just a suggestion.

I agree with that. I was told a few units came in yesterday, but I didn't ever managed to see that although I check a couple times a day (which is already frustrating by default). I would already had one now if I had been able to pre-order it...

PostPosted: Wed 08. Oct 2014 20:17:09 

Greetings from Philadelphia!
Tomas, et al., I am cheering for your success. It is very impressive that you and your company have attracted so much positive attention without a physical presence outside your country.

I understand the difficulties of receiving product from manufacturers on a predictable basis...it can't be done, especially from China! AND there is a definite "downside" to having too much inventory.

So I will check the site periodically and wait until stock arrives to place my order. For me, RC is a hobby and I cannot let myself get too upset if my much wished-for toys cannot be had the moment I want them.

Best to all,
Lofton

PostPosted: Fri 24. Oct 2014 19:42:37 

Hi Thomas, on the site it says:

Availability: This product is out of stock
Availability date: 10/24/2014

but apparently it isn't available. Could you give a more precise date please?

PostPosted: Fri 24. Oct 2014 19:51:21 
Site Admin

Hi,

units were available from 14:00 GMT+1 for few hours. They are unfortunately out of stock again, but dont be afraid.
They should be available next week again, then again.

Thank you for your patience.

PostPosted: Fri 24. Oct 2014 20:00:47 

I don't think I'll ever be able to grab one if they come and go in a few hours. So, what about the big amount of stock (hundreds) we were expecting. Could you post the date on the site that this amount comes in?

PostPosted: Fri 24. Oct 2014 20:05:36 
Site Admin

I am afraid, but it is already restocked in hundreds.
We are going to higher amount each restock, so it should be better gradually.

PostPosted: Sun 26. Oct 2014 10:06:52 

When will there be enough stock so I can order one at the end of a working day in stead of immidiately?

PostPosted: Sun 26. Oct 2014 10:39:24 
Site Admin

It should be possible hopefully in 1-2 weeks.

PostPosted: Mon 27. Oct 2014 17:14:26 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hi,

units were available from 14:00 GMT+1 for few hours. They are unfortunately out of stock again, but dont be afraid.
They should be available next week again, then again.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you please tell us which day exactly of this week and about what time?

PostPosted: Thu 30. Oct 2014 0:35:27 

Hello, Tomas, et al.,
Are you saying that you are selling a hundred controllers within an hour or two of receiving inventory? If yes, then GOOD FOR YOU! How on earth do you keep up with quality control?

We all want desired items to be in stock at all times, but wanting what you cannot have is the source of great unhappiness. At first I was frustrated by my inability to place an order for the Spirit FBL, but now I am thrilled at your obvious success with the product and will wait my turn

If you want to be a true Capitalist Pig you should raise the price of the product so demand will be reduced to a level that your suppliers can meet. Then you won't be plagued by constant demands for inventory updates.

I hope you don't do this, however. I'm simply pointing out the obvious to people who lack patience. Capitalist Pigs are in too great an abundance in our world today.
Best regards,
Lofton

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next