It is currently Sat 04. May 2024 5:25:12

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: When is stock due?
PostPosted: Fri 03. Oct 2014 22:34:40 

ZeXx86 wrote:
You can expect restock in monday.

Oh, that would be very nice indeed. Thanks for the update!

PostPosted: Mon 06. Oct 2014 22:21:24 

Bluetooth is here. It's more expensive than last time I've checked but at least it's in stock. Yet, units unfortunately aren't... :(

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 1:55:46 

There was some in stock earlier today, the bluetooth looks the same price to me?

The Sbus adapter has gone down in price! was 10 dollars last time I checked, now it is showing 8 dollars. I may order one as I am currently using the Tarot one which is supposedly not as good as the new one.

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 8:09:06 

I understand the main unit had gone up by £20? That might slow things down a tiny bit. I was planning to get another 2 for my 700 and 360 titan but to tell the truth the whole supply thing is far too unstable for me at the moment and as the weather is changing rapidly I will stick with the one i have on my fusion and just push that one the Hardest. Hopefully by early next year the price and availability will stabilise, maybe even a UK supplier.

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 9:10:57 

Jman841 wrote:
There was some in stock earlier today, the bluetooth looks the same price to me?

The Sbus adapter has gone down in price! was 10 dollars last time I checked, now it is showing 8 dollars. I may order one as I am currently using the Tarot one which is supposedly not as good as the new one.

I check 4-6 times a day. Earlier the site was not working, it was down for maintenance. Anyway, Thomas was speaking about high quantities, if that was the case, it would be in stock for at least a couple of days, wouldn't it?

Bluetooth was at eighteen point some and now it's at a bit more than twenty (in euros)... So it definitely went up by a factor of 10% more or less.

Could you please tell me in what way the tarot s.bus adapter is inferior to the spirit one?

Last edited by nougiw on Tue 07. Oct 2014 9:34:39, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 9:13:37 

ritchieicu wrote:
I understand the main unit had gone up by £20?

Since when?? Because for the last 2-3 weeks that I check it every day it's at 181.77€ Did it use to be cheaper before this period?

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 9:17:17 

Noug, as I said, I understand, its only what I read on rcheliaddicts, the sites not up long enough for me to check :-) it worked out £146 delivered for my first one so maybe exchange rate may be playing a part, again this would be addressed if and when we get a UK supplier

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 9:31:05 

ritchieicu wrote:
Noug, as I said, I understand, its only what I read on rcheliaddicts, the sites not up long enough for me to check :-) it worked out £146 delivered for my first one so maybe exchange rate may be playing a part, again this would be addressed if and when we get a UK supplier

Now I'm confused. £146 according to xe.com is 186€ and the unit is priced at 181.77€ ATM, so I guess including shipping it shouldn't be more that 186€... Anyway, the biggest problem is that it's out of stock... Thomas could you please update the site so that it tell us "units in stock" for all products?

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 16:31:14 
Site Admin

Sorry for the problems. Because we are paying for VAT now, there are some changes in our eshop and whole company, which can cause that prices are varying across some countries. For some people it should mean better prices, for some (especially in EU) little bit higher. Thats because EU taxes.
Main batch of the units is not ready yet. But when it is ready, we can deliver hundrends of units.
Unfortunately it can take 1 - 3 weeks.

PostPosted: Tue 07. Oct 2014 22:03:31 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Sorry for the problems. Because we are paying for VAT now, there are some changes in our eshop and whole company, which can cause that prices are varying across some countries. For some people it should mean better prices, for some (especially in EU) little bit higher. Thats because EU taxes.
Main batch of the units is not ready yet. But when it is ready, we can deliver hundrends of units.
Unfortunately it can take 1 - 3 weeks.

Tomas, could you consider changing your order process to accept order requests and payment information, and then process those payments and ship the units when they become available? I know I don't speak for everybody, but I really don't mind waiting a few weeks. What is really inconvenient is having to keep checking back to see if there is availability. By taking pre-orders, you would also know exactly how many units to build to satisfy demand. Just a suggestion.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next