It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 22:19:02

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon 16. Apr 2018 7:29:34 

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I need your help on how to configure the rescue on two units a micro spirit and a spirit pro. I have a radio Spektrum dx8 Gen 2. I would like a step by step guide if you can. For now I use the banks on the radio with a switch to change only the sensitivity of the gyro and enough. I find the 5 channel on the radio "car" that his switch disables me the collective / cyclical, although it is not assigned to any function either in radio that in control unit. for now flight only with negative gyro and stabi.
The units use them respectively on two trex 250 and 500, and I have no other problems, besides the rescue, I did not understand how to configure it.

what data do you need in my setup to help me better configure the rescue?
Thnks

PostPosted: Fri 20. Apr 2018 13:48:41 

Hi Pino, your post is not completely clear, personally I don't understand what "car" means nor what "disabling the collective / cyclical" could mean.

Try to explain better...

I understand that you are flying with Stabi but you want to also have rescue.
To achieve this (flying in Stabi and having Rescue available) you simply need to have two Banks in Spirit, both with negative gyro, onewith the Stabi function and one with the Rescue function.
Then you need to assign one channel to bank switching, and configure (in the TX) the switch that you want to use for Rescue to simply switch to the bank where you have Rescue.

Are you Italian, by any chance, as your name suggests?
If yes just PM me and we will use our native language.