It is currently Wed 15. May 2024 19:51:26

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed 01. May 2024 14:49:15 

The RSspirit I use is paired with ds12pro. Can I just use its tail locking function without using the swash plate (I want to use Vbar's swashplate system, but the tail locking function does not satisfy me). If possible, how can I wire it? I can't find the swash plate control output channel because of the built-in receiver.

PostPosted: Wed 01. May 2024 16:50:31 
Site Admin

Not good idea. You could wire it somehow but it is really strange request.
Use one or another system. Both will work better than you could need if configured correctly.

PostPosted: Fri 03. May 2024 16:26:20 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Use one or another system. Both will work better than you could need if configured correctly.

Because there are too few people using it in China, I can't find any relevant debugging experience. During my test flight and hovering process, I found that the fuselage would shake and twitch from time to time. I lowered the loop gain from 66% to 30%, but there was still no improvement. I don't know what the problem is. I hovered it very smoothly using Vbar.

PostPosted: Sat 04. May 2024 11:16:52 

Hello,
are you shure that the shakeing is only rudder related ?
You have to look at all connections (ball-links) and the rear sliding sleeve moves very smoothly -

You can also have too much headgain and you will see a shaking in aileron and/or elevator axis and you think its the rudder -

I would suggest to tame down your headgain of 5 points for example from 55 to 50...

I hope this helps you a little -

Regards

PS. I've always had good experiences with the spirit so far, so I think it's just a matter of setting

PostPosted: Mon 06. May 2024 19:43:31 
Site Admin

shi555 wrote:
ZeXx86 wrote:

Because there are too few people using it in China, I can't find any relevant debugging experience. During my test flight and hovering process, I found that the fuselage would shake and twitch from time to time. I lowered the loop gain from 66% to 30%, but there was still no improvement. I don't know what the problem is. I hovered it very smoothly using Vbar.

Why you are not asking here first before trying to use other controller? Solution will be very likely very easy. Changing Cyclic Gain is not correct way. Almost all models will fly well with default cyclic gain.

Your problem will be likely only:
a) Incorrect mounting of the unit - are you using stock double sided tape and only one leyer?
b) Wrong Geometry 6° settings. Probably your value is very high. Send us your settings and we will check it.

PostPosted: Tue 07. May 2024 22:06:03 

ZeXx86 wrote:
shi555 wrote:
ZeXx86 wrote:

Why you are not asking here first before trying to use other controller? Solution will be very likely very easy. Changing Cyclic Gain is not correct way. Almost all models will fly well with default cyclic gain.

Your problem will be likely only:
a) Incorrect mounting of the unit - are you using stock double sided tape and only one leyer?
b) Wrong Geometry 6° settings. Probably your value is very high. Send us your settings and we will check it.

The double-sided tape that came with the factory has been used up. I used the 1mm strong double-sided tape that I purchased. Because of the time difference, waiting for answers and entering the forum for consultation and access required translation and text input. It was very tedious, so I only came to consult when the solution could not be solved. I forgot to mention that the RS model I am using is a real 4-rotor aircraft weighing 9kg (20 pounds). I confirmed that my cyclic pitch is the correct 6 degrees. The current problem is that the hovering fuselage continues to vibrate (not violently). However, it is obviously shaking) and will twitch from time to time. I changed the vbar just to confirm whether my device is normal. There is no such problem when hovering, but its tail-locking effect is not ideal, so I changed it to continue debugging. SpiritRS is very easy to use and the tail locking effect is great. I believe I can debug it well and ask for advice. At present, I only adjust it in the loop gain and loop feed forward. The problem is still. I'm still in the process of changing parameters debugging, I believe spiritrs