It is currently Fri 19. Apr 2024 1:27:12

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue 03. Sep 2019 11:22:12 

Hi,

Need help again, tried searching but couldnt find exactly what I wanted. How would I wire up the above combo. Its going on a 700n DFC which I swopped for my G380 so just want to move over my standard spirit with spek intergration. Also I def need to use a sat as its a 700, but also want to use the align govenor. PLease advise me on how to do this. I do have a spirit pro on my logo 550 but I'm lazy to strip it, unless I really have to. Also is one SAT good enough for a 700?

PostPosted: Tue 03. Sep 2019 18:25:10 

I don't have a geolink and every single possible port on my 700 nitro is used up and on top of that I had to make a three way power splitter to power my onboard glow, 4649t, and rpm sensor. I use two additional channels, one to enable onboard glow that is set to output to CH0 and one to change governor headspeeds with the mutligov set to output on AUX1. And even then there is power going into AUX1 and I had to move a single wire to the signal portion to connect it to the mutligov because every other port is full.

I would recommend stripping your spirit pro off the 550 because you need to have dual power leads on a 700 and it will make what you want to do easier. I'm not sure how the align gov works but one of mine is set up with a multigov pro as well as onboard glow. This would not be possible with a standard spirit.

PostPosted: Wed 04. Sep 2019 16:21:12 

Ouch... looks like I'll have to do that. Align glow is a push button glow, so no channel for that.