It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 23:30:00

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 21. Mar 2019 3:21:25 

For starters, I am running the most up to date firmware and software with the Spirit Pro FBL

Here is what happens...

I went into the Jeti TX to make a simple servo reversal change to the rudder servo. After making the change, I made sure to save the settings in the Spirit Pro application from inside the Jeti TX.

After saving the settings and exiting the application, my control rates were off the charts as though everything was maxed out. The only way to return the control rates to normal or what I had them originally set to, is to unplug the main battery and power the system back on.

Any idea what might be happening?

Thanks

Last edited by sawacs on Sat 13. Apr 2019 20:29:28, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu 21. Mar 2019 8:24:34 
Site Admin

Hello,

could you attach the Spirit Settings profile, please?

Are you sure your Jeti bin file is updated?
If the Jeti bin file is outdated the behavior could be unexpected unfortunately.

PostPosted: Thu 21. Mar 2019 23:09:00 

Thank you for the reply.

I will definitely check the Jeti bin file and make sure it is updated. I will let you know the results.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu 11. Apr 2019 16:14:39 

Here is the profile you requested.. I am still unable to get the settings to save through the transmitter without having the control rates max out until I power cycle the system.

I did update the Jeti RX

Btw, here is kind of a walk through of what happens. With the heli powered up, I can perform a control rate check and see that everything is functioning normally: lower control rates for my style of flying. I then proceed to go into the device explorer and into the Spirit menu. Everything is working just fine so far. However, as soon as I make any change to a parameter and before saving the change from within the Spirit menu, the control rates go bonkers. The center positions do not change but all of my control throws are now at 100% on all controls with expo removed. After saving and closing using the Spirit menu options, the control rates stay maxed out. The only way to get the system back to normal is by unplugging the main pack and plugging it back in again.

Thanks

Attachments:
Initial Setup.4ds [255 Bytes]
Downloaded 37 times

PostPosted: Fri 12. Apr 2019 9:55:37 
Site Admin

Hello,

the setup looks good.
Unfortunately the only possiblity that would explain such behavior is outdated Jeti bin file.

Please delete it and then download it again from the Spirit System web page. Then load it again at the SD Card.

PostPosted: Fri 12. Apr 2019 15:18:01 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

the setup looks good.
Unfortunately the only possiblity that would explain such behavior is outdated Jeti bin file.

Please delete it and then download it again from the Spirit System web page. Then load it again at the SD Card.

Thank you for the reply!

PostPosted: Fri 12. Apr 2019 15:50:08 

Replacing the bin file solved the problem!

Much appreciated for the help.

One last question.. After I enabled rescue normal in the TX, the collective pitch moved to what appeared to be the rescue pitch amount and stayed there even after saving and exiting the menu. Basically, my collective stick had no effect on pitch until I went back in and disabled the stabi function: any ideas? :?

I am sure it is something I am overlooking as that has always been the case for me :P

Thanks again!