It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 9:31:58

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 16. Mar 2019 12:41:53 

Hi, im a bit confused now.

I have the spirit pro and were able to connect it with a Lemon dsmx satellite reciever.
All worked great execpt the throttle where jamed over 40% and the radio didn't respond at all.

So i called the store and he said that spektrum is pretty shitty with the signal so to be on the safe side i have to use a standard receiver with 2 satellites. So i order them and started to connect everything.
But i could get the receiver to work with the spirit so i just tried to hook a satellite up and i worked directly!

So my question is, Is it SAFE to run just with 2 satellites integrated with the spirit pro or should i get the standard receiver do work with both satellites?

PostPosted: Sun 17. Mar 2019 11:14:37 

:D Hello, absolutely safe and has been using 2x satts. with the Spirit Pro units in all my helis and outstanding performance. Just today got the rescue safe me twice.... Wish you good luck... :mrgreen:
Regards

PostPosted: Mon 25. Mar 2019 4:04:10 

tobbz wrote:
so to be on the safe side i have to use a standard receiver with 2 satellites.

What standard RX did you use?

before you even answer, I would say you were asking for trouble using lemon RX. You can't exactly blame Spektrum when you do that.

I know lost of people get reliable connection using two Sats to the Spirit but then you have no Sat ports left for things like Geolink.

There are two other choices if you have a Spektrum TX. You can use the spm4649T which also allows TX integration. You can even add Sats.

The other choice right now would be to get an AR8010T which comes with a Sat and connects to Spirit using the SRXL port. You can't use Integration though. That would be my choice. I have tried the Integration and much prefer using the App or software so giving it up in favor of a full RX with Sats is not an issue for me.