It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 18:20:12

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 21. Feb 2019 7:16:12 

Couple question.

1. when I program the RTH position the light on the FBL goes out as expected. I have throttle hold set during this time. When it bumps the swash to confirm programing the motor chirp and the the blades also spin for 1/4 of a second and then shut off again. <- my other heli does not do this why is it bumping the ESC. I can film this if needed.

2. auto land is jumpy. If I click auto land first thing it does is rise up. Then it drops by a large amount holds then drops by a large amount again. If it dropped like this near the ground it would hit the pavement fairly hard. Is there a way to smooth out the auto landing? <- Can also film this.

PostPosted: Thu 21. Feb 2019 8:46:52 
Site Admin

1. Please verify that the Failsafe is programmed properly. When you will turn the radio off it should not start to spin.
2. It can be improved by changing Vertical Correction Gain for the GeoLink. You can try to decrease the value by 30 - 40%.

PostPosted: Fri 22. Feb 2019 3:36:48 

ZeXx86 wrote:
1. Please verify that the Failsafe is programmed properly. When you will turn the radio off it should not start to spin.
2. It can be improved by changing Vertical Correction Gain for the GeoLink. You can try to decrease the value by 30 - 40%.

1. So I assume it’s losing Rx when you program the location.? I had programmed RTH and auto land if RX is lost. So you are saying we can’t do this?

2. Ok great I will try that out. Currently helicopter drops 6 feet rises 2 feet then drops 6 feet rises 2 feet and continues that process. It did not slow down when it got closer to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat 23. Feb 2019 10:21:05 
Site Admin

1. No, I just want to make sure you have programmed Failsafe mode. If it is triggered then by configuring it properly all will be fine.

2. Normally it should be smooth from the beginning to the end.