It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 11:19:50

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 21. Jun 2018 4:24:21 

My buddy is having a problem getting mAh consumed telemetry from his Tribunus. Here is what he posted on Helifreak:
Is there any user here with a Spirit and Scorpion Tribunus ESC that is successfully getting mAh capacity data with Spektrum?

I'm getting all but capacity despite it showing up in the TX auto config and supposedly supported by the Tribunus 200. I get amps from the ESC page just fine. It all worked perfectly on my previous HW 160 and still does on my other Spirit/HW model.

The Spirit has been changed from HW to Scorp and the Scorp has been set to Unsc telemetry, so there is nothing else I can do on my end.

What I specifically want to know is if anyone else is running the Tribunus/Spirit/Spek combination and actually getting capacity, as I haven't read where anyone specifically claims they have at this point in all of my forum searching about my issue despite the claims its supported. If yes, then I can at least know it's something specific to my setup although I have no idea what it could be.

PostPosted: Wed 04. Jul 2018 22:41:12 

I'm the buddy having the issue, and I'm happy to report that with Tomas's help I was able to solve the problem today. The problem was that the Spirit Pro with the Tribunus unit had not been updated to the 2.4.4 firmware so that Spektrum could break the capacity out as a separate value within my telemetry. I somehow never noticed this small detail between my two units as a new Spirit user, but I will definitely be aware for any future builds!