It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 20:36:59

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Spirit Governor
PostPosted: Thu 31. May 2018 1:54:46 

I think I found the reason.
In this page http://manual.spirit-system.com/index.p ... RPM_output
It says I need to connect the RPM output wire to the middle of pit, but when I use Jeti integration cable, the pit is already taken. So I need to make a wire that can connect to jeti integration cable and HW rpm wire at the same time.
Can you confirm it's the right understanding?
This is a little bit cumbersome and the wiring is going to be a mess since I do not want to weld the integration cable with HW rpm cable, then I need another 2 to 1 cable...

PostPosted: Thu 31. May 2018 12:12:47 
Site Admin

Hello,

you are absolutely right. Governor can't work with just telemetry signal. It require direct RPM signal that is noticeable faster.
There is easy solution so that you can use a plastics that will cover just single connector - we can send you some for free (just shipping cost). In that way you can disconnect Jeti integration cable and RPM anytime you wish.

But even if you do not have this, there is no need to welding or crimping anything. You will need just one needle and combine both cables to one. But you are right that they can't be unplugged separately, although there should be no cable mess.

PostPosted: Thu 31. May 2018 15:00:22 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

you are absolutely right. Governor can't work with just telemetry signal. It require direct RPM signal that is noticeable faster.
There is easy solution so that you can use a plastics that will cover just single connector - we can send you some for free (just shipping cost). In that way you can disconnect Jeti integration cable and RPM anytime you wish.

But even if you do not have this, there is no need to welding or crimping anything. You will need just one needle and combine both cables to one. But you are right that they can't be unplugged separately, although there should be no cable mess.

I got it, I will go the second route and make a single pin plug in between. So I can unplug them separately.
Thanks a lot! Best service as always!