It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 16:20:29

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed 15. Nov 2017 5:18:49 

:) Thank you all of you for helping fixed last problem with the (swash compensation). Very happy with the new basic setting....terrific..!
OK, looking the simplicity-way to activate RESCUE-ACRO with DX9. Any possibility to assign it just with gyro-gain values (Neg. and Pos.) without associated it with Banks and so on ? Very confusing with many reviews regarding mixings and banks connections. Not sure, but hope can find different way to have RESCUE-ACRO only setup with my radio.
Thank you very much in advance and excited to have this done this weekend.

Regards
:D

PostPosted: Wed 15. Nov 2017 8:35:38 
Site Admin

Hello!

Yes, the easiest way to enable rescue is by negative gyro gain.

You can use 2 state switch which will be assigned for Gyro channel. Then you only have to set two values for this switch.
One for flying (for example 60%) , one for rescue (-60%). So the gain for rescue is same but inverted. Value will still affect gyro gain in flight so it is good to find a correct value for flying and then just apply the same but inverted value for rescue.

And that is all ;) There are also other ways but it really depends on what you need.

PostPosted: Sat 18. Nov 2017 3:52:31 

Personally I would have to say the easiest way with a DX9 would be:

1. Go to the "General Tab".
2. Click the "Channels" button.
3. Under the "Function" column, set one of the "unassigned" Functions to "F: Stabi Function" and "Channel" to an open channel (8 or 9 probably on DX9)
4. On the DX9, go to the Channel Assign menu and then the Input Config and assign the appropriate Aux to the switch that you want to activate rescue.
5. In the Spirit software, make sure the Function you want is set properly in the "Stabi" tab.
6. Now in the "Diagnostic" tab, verify that the switch is activating Rescue (it will show up under the Gyro channel as "+Rescue").

I feel like this is easier when you have enough channels, as you do, since the gyro can be left as positive values and without mixes to invert it.

PostPosted: Sun 19. Nov 2017 10:03:10 

8-) Thank you ZxXx86 and Trays1 for the Acro-Rescue easy setup advice. I'm going to have Trays1 setup first were looking much simple to program, sometime this weekend and can't wait to see the real action. Ok friends, again thanks a lot for such support and wish you all,happy " Spirit " flying...
8-) Regards

Post subject: X'mas time...
PostPosted: Mon 25. Dec 2017 11:21:09 

:) Wonderful Christmas time for all Spirit-Armada pilots around the planet and great 2018 just around the corner. Safety number ONE...lets Spirit the flying life next year.
Thank you every one.... :lol:

Syngorextor

PostPosted: Mon 25. Dec 2017 15:31:19 

Actually the Neg Gyro gain as stated by ZeXx86 is the easiest. Using Treys1 method you need to use channel 8 or 9. Not knowing how many channels we will need to use with the upcoming GPS I would keep those channels open as options.

PostPosted: Sun 31. Dec 2017 12:47:20 

:mrgreen: Hi LogoX2, sorry for late respond but wish you and every one Happy New Year 2018. Mate, follow up ZeXx86 setup and its just AMAZING..1 Very happy with the heli performance, but need fine tune soon as wet weather stop. We also trying Treys1 setup with a friend Logo600se and again terrific man...guess 2 more Spirit Pro underway from Brisbane to Darwin in Northern Australia. One by one, the Vbars and vortex living my fleet. Going to study different settings and hope will get there.
Thankyou and again Happy Spirit Flying 2018
All the Best.. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon 01. Jan 2018 6:37:10 

Syngorextor wrote:
:mrgreen: Hi LogoX2, sorry for late respond but wish you and every one Happy New Year 2018. Mate, follow up ZeXx86 setup and its just AMAZING..1 Very happy with the heli performance, but need fine tune soon as wet weather stop. We also trying Treys1 setup with a friend Logo600se and again terrific man...guess 2 more Spirit Pro underway from Brisbane to Darwin in Northern Australia. One by one, the Vbars and vortex living my fleet. Going to study different settings and hope will get there.
Thankyou and again Happy Spirit Flying 2018
All the Best.. :lol:

Glad you are getting them squared away.

If you are getting to the point of tuning your settings, make sure you check out this guide if you haven't already. It made a huge difference for me when I started dialing mine in!

http://manual.spirit-system.com/index.p ... ning_Guide