It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 23:53:23

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 10. Nov 2017 9:19:00 
Site Admin

Great.

Ad 2. does the swashplate move when you are moving with the model? If yes, then all is correct.
Ad 3. you are right, my comment was regarding condition when model is still on the ground.

PostPosted: Fri 10. Nov 2017 11:06:55 

add 2 : Yes and No... If the motor off moving very-very slow to its position, such a lazy bugger, but if the motor running doesn't, it will stay as that and for that reason
I need to buy new Rail blades for my Synergy E7SE. Looks precised and terrific if staying in limit or slader tabs...and thats should be react as normal in every system. Once you click out from those tabs...omg, terrifying. Ok man, I'm living in Darwin, Northern Australia, with no Hobby shop around and everything have to order online also 3 to 7 days delivery. Thats the way we are really backwood regarding this kind of amazing hobby device.
Cheers mate. :roll: :cry:

PostPosted: Fri 10. Nov 2017 11:27:28 
Site Admin

Thank you for the detail.
Well, returning to the center position does not mean that unit is doing nothing. Actually it mean contrary.
If the swashplate stays at some deflection it is trying to keep given position. If you will move with the model to desired angle, then the swashplate will be level - same as it will happen in the air.
The unit is detecting whether it is flying or not depending on the vibrations so this is reason why with running motor it stays there and with motor off it go to the center.
When it is going to the center it is mode which is used just when carrying model to the flying field so that when you will be starting the motor it is at the center. If it is off the center during lift off it is not good.

PostPosted: Fri 10. Nov 2017 11:38:22 

:roll: Thank you, now you got it : off centre during lift and out of control while the motor running....
Cheers mate...

PostPosted: Fri 10. Nov 2017 18:58:43 

The cyclic "compensation" test has nothing to do with the sticks!
Turn on the TX and the heli and let it initialize.
Then check the response to stick movements.
When done, leave the heli at mid-stick (mid pitch).

Then, to check compensation, take the heli in your hands.

Tilt the heli forward: the swashplate should tilt backwards (say, trying to stay horizontal).
Tilt the heli backwards: the swashplate should tilt forwards (say, trying to stay horizontal).
Tilt the heli to the right: the swashplate should tilt to the left (say, trying to stay horizontal).
Tilt the heli to the left: the swashplate should tilt to the right (say, trying to stay horizontal).

PostPosted: Fri 10. Nov 2017 20:32:07 

If your concerned when motor running remove all the blades and try.

PostPosted: Fri 10. Nov 2017 21:30:29 
Site Admin

Regarding motor on and off - in regards to flight there is nothing different between these conditions. So compensation will always work well.
Yes, I have to also underline that compensation has nothing to do with sticks and how swashplate is returning to the center.
If compensation is wrong, something from basic setup is wrong. It is just working in the right direction or no.

PostPosted: Sat 11. Nov 2017 0:07:18 

Amazing people in this forum, thank you very-very much... I'll try it out Sunday tomorrow, with new basic setup, (1-11). I think something wrong in basic setup.
To all of you very much appreciate and glad to have you guys around.
Nice weekend and happy SPIRIT flying,

Cheers :)

PostPosted: Sun 12. Nov 2017 11:35:13 

:lol: ZeXx86,Coco66 and LogoX2, the drama is over...looking perfect right now and the swash compensation just amazing. Actually the swash frequency was set to (333Hz) that cause all the problem. Right now is setting to (200Hz) and looking good guys. I'm going to test fly + adjustment sometime this week and then looking forward to setup the rescue.
Thankyou you all and special to Coco66 remind me to check the swash compensation...it just perfect job.
:mrgreen:
Regards

PostPosted: Wed 15. Nov 2017 8:38:43 
Site Admin

Thank you for letting us know!
Wish you only successfull flights :)