It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 12:59:53

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 12. Oct 2017 13:26:11 

Hello Tomas

thank you very much for your help. The heli turns no more on the ground, I made a mistake by compensation. You told me this morning, to check compensation of swashplate and gyro ans I did so. But I guess, I interpreted the movements of the tail slider in wrong way.
After your last mail I reversed in the unit at the servo tab channel 4. After doing this I checked once more the gyro compensation and then I recognizes, what you meant with glued with the ground.
The heli now turns up stable, no more spinning now. As second step I set the value of gyro gain to 40, like you recommended this morning. No spinning.

Unfortunately I couldn´t do a testflight because of sunset.

I will report immediately after the testflight.

One time more thank You very much for Your help. I hope , I got not too much on Your nerves with my permanently questioning and demanding.

Finally let me say, that your service and support is excelllent; a very rare thing in times of internet.

With the best wisches for You ans Your company

Roland

PS: I made the way over the forum, because most of my mails to you currently cannot be delivered ("Connection refused")

PostPosted: Thu 12. Oct 2017 21:21:48 
Site Admin

Hello!

Thank you very much for your kind message!
We are very glad for each happy pilot :)

PostPosted: Thu 19. Oct 2017 4:09:27 

rolandk wrote:
Hello Tomas

thank you very much for your help. The heli turns no more on the ground, I made a mistake by compensation. You told me this morning, to check compensation of swashplate and gyro ans I did so. But I guess, I interpreted the movements of the tail slider in wrong way.
After your last mail I reversed in the unit at the servo tab channel 4. After doing this I checked once more the gyro compensation and then I recognizes, what you meant with glued with the ground.
The heli now turns up stable, no more spinning now. As second step I set the value of gyro gain to 40, like you recommended this morning. No spinning.

Unfortunately I couldn´t do a testflight because of sunset.

I will report immediately after the testflight.

One time more thank You very much for Your help. I hope , I got not too much on Your nerves with my permanently questioning and demanding.

Finally let me say, that your service and support is excelllent; a very rare thing in times of internet.

With the best wisches for You ans Your company

Roland

PS: I made the way over the forum, because most of my mails to you currently cannot be delivered ("Connection refused")

I second that.