New version 3.2.0 released!
- Brand new Quick Flashing Process:
- From now you can flash new firmwares more smoothly, faster and reliable.
- Firmware flashing can take just 7 seconds!
- Once flashed, new firmware will boot up instantly with no need for re-power.
- All settings are preserved as usually.
- New Flashing Procedure will take effect after 3.2.0 update. Then next updates will be much faster.
- Incorrect firmware flashing is not possible anymore.
- NOTE: Transition from older firmwares is the most important to complete properly.
- NOTE: Make sure that your computer can flash firmwares properly prior this upgrade. This is required only for this update, since old flashing method is still used (only first time).
- NOTE: We recommend for Mac OS X users to make this transition on a Windows or Linux computer due to known driver issues. After this update, updating with Mac will be perfectly safe.
- NOTE: If you want to downgrade to an older version, it is possible to obtain old compatible version upon request. Original old firmwares will not work.
- New easy Recovery mode:
- In case that firmware flashing was interrupted for whatever reason, Spirit unit will boot up in recovery mode automatically.
- You can finish the flashing once unit will start to blink with LED quickly.
- Enter Recovery Mode when Status LED is blinking quickly, select firmware and just press the Flash button.
- Futaba SBUS/SBUS2 enhancement:
- Each data frame is examined to match correct time synchronization.
- Additional protection from corrupted packets.
- Support for three SRXL2 satellites:
- From now Spirit 2, Spirit RS, Spirit Pro and µSpirit units can be interfaced with additional satellites.
- You can connect them at the satellite ports with SRXL2-satellite adapter.
- NOTE: We still recommend to use full size receiver + satellite receiver together.
- Improved Spektrum Integration:
- Entering and closing the Integration menu is now more intuitive.
- Only once menu is completely closed with sticks, you will see CLOSED label.
- During closing you will see CLOSING label.
- Improved detection of SPM4649T receiver:
- Receiver is now detected properly so that integration should work always well with all Spektrum radios.
- Spektrum DSM2/X protocol:
- Spektrum satellites are switched faster on signal loss.
- Temporal signal loss during satellite switch is only 100ms long.
- JETI telemetry tweak:
- S RPM parameter has RPM extension after value.
- This can be usefull for voice speech output.
- HobbyWing ESC telemetry:
- Temperature will corelate with ambient ESC temperature now.
- µSpirit - Rudder ESC motor:
- Motor will turn on immediately when Throttle function is assigned and Low RPM parameter is configured.
- New Anti-Gravity feature:
- This feature is modifying Collective Pitch steering to gain lighter feeling of the model.
- When model is skids down, bottom half of the pitch has not that impact. Model will not descend that quickly.
- In other words with 50% value you will obtain +12° but only -6° for negative side.
- This is especially useful for smaller helicopters of 250 class and smaller.
- This parameter is not changing Collective Pitch range. So you do not have to make any other adjustments.
- New parameter is located in the Expert Settings.
- GeoLink features and Rescue mode:
- From now Rescue Duration parameter will take effect with GeoLink features engaged.
- Spirit Settings - Messages:
- Spirit Settings software will let you know what is needed to do in unusual scenarios (Version Mismatch, Updating)
- Spirit Settings - Log Viewer:
- Fixed problem with a non standard Documents directory location.
- Logs should always open whenever Documents directory is located.
- Spirit Settings - In-Flight Vibration Analysis:
- Vibration Analysis can be selected for any Special Function.
- Previously only first 3 Special Function assignments allowed to see In-Flight option in the Analysis window.
No need to change any parameter after update from version 3.1.
WARNING: Make sure that your computer can flash firmwares properly prior this upgrade. This is required only for this update, since old flashing method is still used (only first time).
WARNING: We recommend for Mac OS X users to make this transition on a Windows or Linux computer due to known driver issues. After this update, updating with Mac will be perfectly safe.
NOTE: This update must be performed with Spirit Settings 3.2.0.
Update for the Spirit units, Wifi-Link, JETI integration, OpenTX integration is available in our Download section.