New version 2.8.0 was released!
- New temperature compensation for Spirit 2 units:
- Operating unit in a cold temperature with big difference should be trouble-free now.
- This could noticeable improve precision of all features.
- Support for Tandem twin rotor helicopters:
- Support for Tandem helicopters, such as CH-47 Chinook models.
- Both swashplates are controlled by 4 servos in total.
- Available for all Spirit units.
- NOTE: Set Swashplate Type to Tandem.
- Support for Spektrum SRXL2:
- Support for Spektrum SRXL2 satellites and receivers.
- New SRXL2 adapters for wiring will be available in our E-Shop.
- NOTE: Spektrum SRXL2 receiver wiring guide is available at the Wiki page.
- Original Spirit units with GeoLink module:
- FIX: GeoLink Broken Connection events were occasionally visible when closing the software.
- JETI EX Bus protocol:
- Channel centering calculation has been improved for better travel symmetry.
- Function F: Output to CH0 and AUX2:
- Output at CH0 and AUX2 is controlled from the beginning even during initialization.
- This can allow for example smooth control of the retractable gears.
No need to change any parameter after update.
Update for the Spirit units is available in our Download section.