New version 2.6.2 was released!
- GeoLink Altitude Limit improvements:
- Altitude is determined and calculated from multiple sensors to be more precise during demanding maneuvers.
- GeoLink Return to Home and GeoFence update:
- Programming through radio is allowed only when Spirit Settings is not running and the unit is not in the configuration mode.
- Both features can be programmed differently for each Bank.
- IMPORTANT: Please set Return to Home and GeoFence positions for Bank 1 and Bank 2 (if used).
- FIX: μSpirit unit with certain Spektrum satellites were unable to correctly program new points through a radio.
- GeoLink Return to Home update:
- Swashplate indicates programming progress with Collective Pitch in the opposite way.
- GeoLink Auto Landing update:
- Descending speed can be configured individually.
- Initial landing is sped up.
- GeoLink Position Hold update:
- Changing position by sticks is more convenient and predictable.
- GeoLink Altitude Limit and Altitude Hold update:
- Lift off altitude (zero) is taken at the time motor is not running.
- GeoLink Altitude Hold update:
- Maintaining altitude is more consistent.
- GeoLink communication:
- GeoLink communication stability was improved with a small Spirit units (Red and Black Edition).
- Support for 16 channel Failsafe:
- Failsafe can be configured for all 16 channels now.
- Spektrum integration update:
- FIX: Spektrum integration and telemetry were occasionally inactive when using Spektrum DX9 and multiple Spektrum satellites.
- Spirit Settings software:
- New Auto Save feature for saving changes to the unit instantly.
- New Preset for LaHeli LA380 in the Setup Wizard.
GeoLink users: After update from version 2.6.1 configuration of the Return to Home position and/or Geo-Fence for Bank 1 and Bank 2 must be repeated.
Update for the Spirit units is available in our Download section.