Waiting is OVER!
New version 2.5.0 was released!
- Brand new GeoLink support:
- It offers new revolutionary features:
- Geo-fence : Flying in restricted area only.
- Altitude Limit : Automatic Rescue engaging and limiting Max. Altitude.
- Return to Home : Whenever model is, call it back.
- Position Hold : Holding spot on position with no steering input.
- Altitude Hold : Holding altitude with no collective pitch input.
- Flight Log : Recording each second of your flight.
- GeoLink modules are supported by all Spirit units!
- Built-in protractor for GeoLink mounting delection measurement.
- Interactive Google Maps in the Spirit Settings for viewing Flight Logs.
- NOTE: For further details please visit GeoLink Manual.
- ESC Telemetry support for YGE LVT/HVT ESCs:
- Telemetry variables:
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current
- BEC Voltage
- Consumed Capacity
- ESC Temperature
- NOTE: Use modified JST-Servo cable to connect the ESC with unit.
- NOTE: Telemetry guide is available at the Wiki pages.
- Governor improvements:
- Governor performance was improved noticeably for all motor types.
- Governor overspeeding can be eliminated thanks to Holding Limit parameter.
- Sensing Divider range was extended to 14.
- Gear Ratio range was extended to 24.
- Holding Performance range was extended to 10.
- Max. Head Speed range was extended to 8000 RPM.
- Spektrum Integration update:
- Consumed Capacity is reported in the Flight Pack mAh telemetry menu - You can set Capacity Alarm now.
- When Throttle is reversed you can still control the integration menu.
- Throttle telemetry value is reversed (if Throttle reverse is enabled).
- Resolved compatibility issues with DX9 and 1.21 firmware.
- Spektrum DSM2/X satellites:
- Support for up to 4 satellites with Spirit Pro units - Primary, Secondary ports, RUD port - with Spektrum adapter, RUD/AIL - with Spektrum adapter or SPM4649T.
- Support for up to 3 satellites with Spirit units - Primary port, RUD port - with Spektrum adapter, RUD/AIL - with Spektrum adapter or SPM4649T.
- Support for up to 3 satellites with μSpirit units - Primary port, RUD port - with Spektrum adapter, RUD/AIL - with Spektrum adapter or SPM4649T.
- Futaba Telemetry improvements:
- ROXXY ESC sensor changed to KONTRONIK.
- NOTE: Set KONTRONIK sensor at SLOT 8 in the SENSORS menu.
- Compatibility with the latest firmware and all FASSTest radios.
- Futaba S.BUS improvements:
- S.BUS2 connection stability was improved.
- Spirit Settings software:
- Governor/Throttle button is displayed always.
- Governor/Throttle settings window was redesigned.
- Checking for incorrect ".man" firmware file extension when updating.
- Output to AUX2:
- Spirit Pro users can assign special function F: Output to AUX2 to directly control the port with a free channel.
- Setup Wizard:
- Updated presets: T-Rex 150, Blade 180CFX, Goblin Fireball.
- Channel Mapping is resetted when changing Receiver type.
- Rudder - Control Type:
- Improved control algorithms for Motor driven rudder.
- Rudder ESC - Stop and Rudder ESC - Full parameters for configuring 0% and 100% throttle range for Rudder ESC.
- Subtrim (CH4) - Low RPM parameter for setting up the lowest Tail motor RPM to obtain the best performance.
You do not have to change any settings after the update from the previous version 2.4.3.
IMPORTANT: If Collective Direction - Reversed is used, servo reversing is required after update!
Update for the Spirit units, Wifi-Link, Geo-Link is available in our Download section.