It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 13:20:45

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun 20. Mar 2016 15:54:55 

Hi I have a problem with the setup of my spirit Pro, my radio is an Taranis qunado'm going to change the channels to move all the sticks in the right way the Aileron channel remains at 118% and does not put to 0%, if I move around the stick to the left goes down to 0%, but does not go well as I can sort out where I'm wrong.

Sorry for my English but I use google translator not being very good in your own language

I put a photo below for you to understand the problem.

PostPosted: Sun 20. Mar 2016 19:31:01 
Site Admin

Hi Antony,

Tarantis has a different channel mapping, so you have to change mapping in the software (Channels button) or in the transmitter.
You can choose which one do you prefer.

In the Channels you should select channels in the way that they are corresponding to the function.

For example Aileron stick is moving with Aileron bar, Elevator stick with Elevator bar. For Pitch you will need to select different channel if your Pitch stick does not move with it right now.
This mean that currently selected Channel for the Pitch is not correct. When you are moving with the Pitch stick, do you see movement in the software somewhere?
If not, can you open channel monitor in your transmitter and verify that this channel is really moving?

Please do not look at the channel numbers, they can be different between Tarantis and the Software.

PostPosted: Sun 20. Mar 2016 22:45:34 

Perhaps I did not explain well, the problem I'm having is with the channels, nor with the movements of the stick are all right but with the ailerons, simply put the aileron stick is not centered on the control unit, but it is recognized as same center to -118% and even if I move on the radio all the stick in the opposite side down to 0% and not more than, unfortunately, this problem causes me lowering aileron servo and the pitch servo gets up, I checked everything on radio and is also centered around I used a model that is used on a non pro-functioning unit, and I have the same problem does not ailerons are seen, but at 0% or +118 or -118.

What should I do to fix it? What checks? I put the picture for you to understand the problem.

The controller has been buying two months ago or maybe one is has never been used until now so I do not know if it can be a problem of any such or other. I expect a confident your help in solving as soon as possible in order to fly
:-D

The photos I think pretty well explain the problem, unfortunately the servants with this setting can not move as they should and so for now I can not set the helicopter.

PostPosted: Tue 22. Mar 2016 0:07:09 

No one to give me advice or help?

PostPosted: Tue 22. Mar 2016 9:38:31 
Site Admin

Hi,

did you changed Channel mapping in the unit somehow?
I recommend to set it to default mapping:
1 (or unassigned), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (or unassigned).

Then you can try to modify channel mapping in your transmitter. Hopefully this will help you.

Basically the issue you have described is caused by wrong automatic center pulse detection.
This should not happen normally.

Center pulse is detected during the initialization always, so your sticks should be at the center during this period.